Expert SUBNAUTICA as a very thought.

NostraKabusNostraKabus Turkiye Join Date: 2015-06-25 Member: 205756Members
I have, since 1986, a video game developer, programmer and designer . my name is Yılmaz DURU .

There are many simple mistakes in the game. I would note, and they should be for you. The simplest mistake that the game is not based on a real scenario.

1- scenarios should be developed to be a serious adventure.
2- The equipment must be manufactured in accordance with the original scenario.
3- Example: Character AURORA 's repair whether it should aim to escape from the world.
They should be able to go inside the ship to navigate the ship in all units, adventures to live.

4- I correct myself with my hands many mistakes in the game. I completed 95% of the Turkish language package.

The simplest errors, corrupted, broken materials and tools will not be destroyed. (As SEAMOHT) Deteriorating able to be able to destroy anything apart
I can help you as an expert on a range of issues.

Yılmaz DURU
Game Developer and Graphic design

Comments

• LightdevilLightdevil Austria Join Date: 2015-06-10 Member: 205381Members, Subnautica Playtester
    There is so much wrong with this post but its too hot to start a debate or anything so ill just say.. just no.
  • WrattsWratts The Sweet Surland Join Date: 2015-04-28 Member: 203906Members
    The simplest mistake that the game is not based on a real scenario.
    With "real scenario", do you mean that it's not real in the sense that it's Science Fiction with spaceships and alien planets, or in the sense that it's not based on any realistic scenario for inspiration?

I disagree on both points:
    1. There are lots of games that focus on more "real" (non-Science Fiction) scenarios, and choosing an "unrealistic" scenario like fantasy or science fiction will appeal to different people.
    2. Subnautica is based on the very real scenario of a vessel/plane being lost due to unforeseen circumstances, and its surviving crew or passengers ending up stranded in the middle of nowhere, forced to survive and explore their new environment. This has occurred well before the 20th century and can continue to occur in the future. It's a very real, very scary scenario.

1- scenarios should be developed to be a serious adventure.
    I believe the game has already succeeded in doing that (it's an adventure that focuses on survival and exploration of an alien world, where a lot of things are out to kill you, not at last your own hunger and thirst), but I'm curious as to how you want to explain how it hasn't.

2- The equipment must be manufactured in accordance with the original scenario.
    It's science fiction, so you have these amazing devices that whirl around lasers and break down or build up materials in seconds.

Are you suggesting that everything should be focused more on primitive, real-world tools?

3- Example: Character AURORA 's repair whether it should aim to escape from the world.
    The game is unfinished, so we don't know if this won't become a long-term goal in a more complete game. Right now, you're probably lacking the materials and tech to restore the entire Aurora back to its full functionality, let alone pilot it alone back off of the planet it's stranded on. It's actually more likely that you can terraform on the planet to build an automated factory above sea level, and manufacture a smaller spacecraft in it to escape the planet.

They should be able to go inside the ship to navigate the ship in all units, adventures to live.
    I actually hope we'll be able to see more of the inside of the ship in the future, but again this is still something that might or might not be in development.

4- I correct myself with my hands many mistakes in the game. I completed 95% of the Turkish language package.
    Cheers!

The simplest errors, corrupted, broken materials and tools will not be destroyed. (As SEAMOHT) Deteriorating able to be able to destroy anything apart
    I can help you as an expert on a range of issues.
    I'm not sure if all items need to be destructible. As it is right now, the game balances its survival challenge a lot more around managing power. Most tools are drained of power until you recharge them, which needs extra helps like the energy-generating fins, new batteries or power cells, or other means that may be introduced in the future. The knife can actually break from using it too much.

If you're suggesting that items are both used up in the sense of power AND they can break from being used a lot, it seems sort of redundant, forcing you not just to manage power but to keep replacing everything, adding to the tedium. I'd personally rather they keep their other point of focus on exploration, because anything that adds tedium to the survival aspect automatically detracts from the exploration aspect.
  • TrystTryst UK Join Date: 2015-05-03 Member: 204138Members
    edited July 2015
    Well, to begin with, the game is still Early Access which means not everything is complete. Scenarios may come later but the content has to come first. When we have all the science stuff added, we may see scientific studies as a scenario.

When we have power requirements and other things to worry about like food and water, avoiding all the nasties, keeping warm and having enough oxygen to last, then the more intricate parts can be added. It's no good having those in now when we don't really have the components to make it worthwhile. It's just a test bed for now and the pieces are easy to obtain and manufacture. Later, we may have less resources that are easily obtainable and more costly builds that will require a lot of scavenging to find everything you need to build the items you want.

It's like building a car. You don't build it completely and then put it in a wind tunnel to test the aerodynamics, only to find it's as aerodynamic as a house brick. You make a shell first and test that in the wind tunnel and then test each part like wheel placements for handling capability before you go on to install an engine and the controls and test them for performance. The last thing you add is the stereo, aircon and such for driver comfort. Putting the aircon and Stereo into the shell at the beginning is a bit silly if the shell fails the aerodynamic test.

You don't build the first floor of a house before you've built the basement. It has a nasty habit of falling over if you try.

If you're a programmer and designer, let me know what games you've worked on so I can make sure to avoid them. Judging by the way you appear to design games, I don't want to even try playing one of yours. Before you go off on one, I am also a programmer in languages such as Cobol, VB, Forth, Pascal and Occam and I have helped to write several successful business programs for the Fresh Produce Industry as well as an OS for a plotter in Z80 assembly language.
  • NostraKabusNostraKabus Turkiye Join Date: 2015-06-25 Member: 205756Members
    edited July 2015
    I apologize to everyone. My English is not good enough. I translate some phrases from Google. perhaps you may have misunderstood subject. I'm sorry for him. .
    But I will explain to you my thoughts and feelings.

And I agree that we can inanıyory.

I have expressed the absurdity of the scenario, saying the current scenario, "not enough. We do not have the enthusiasm for" I'm approaching the experts say istiyorum..b event as a game developer.

I offer these ideas will actually be able to spice up the game more than motivated.

Tip: The most annoying situations in the game. The contractions are getting very tight spaces. The stairs in the middle part of it in seamoth example.

Location narrow Zare does not return. We are losing a lot of time to perform an operation due to insertion. (Example)

I am a professional video game designer and programmer. I want to give outside support your team. Turkey is a supporter of the Turkish part of the game and I make the forum on behalf of management support. Because this game should be further developed and should be released.

- I find the bugs in the game.
    - Can improve the game's graphic design.
    - 7/27 old computers at the beginning can give Turkish support.
    - I can give you support on behalf of a wide variety of dissemination of the game.

(Such as advertising. My advertising agency and I have software company in Turkey)
  • AmanchamAmancham GER Join Date: 2015-07-01 Member: 205922Members
    I have expressed the absurdity of the scenario, saying the current scenario, "not enough. We do not have the enthusiasm for" I'm approaching the experts say istiyorum..b event as a game developer.

As Wratts and Tryst have already said: This is a testing ground to get the basics down and work from there. The game is unfinished. That is, what Early Access means. It is not done. There is a lot of work ahead of the devs to get it finished. Right now, the scenario is mainly focusing on surviving and finding your way around. The end-game is not there, yet. Right now the scenario is unfinished and that is why you feel it to be absurd. And yes, it is not enough. It is not done. They are working on it.

If you want to offer input, that is great. There are many suggestion threads on the forum about the end-game, ideas to make the game better. Please, have at it. Share your thoughts. But right now all you say is that it is bad but you do not offer your own ideas. That is what Early Access is about, though. To give input and offer ideas to help the devs make the game that everyone wants to play.

Why don't you share how you want to improve the gameplay and the scenario instead of just saying that it is not enough and absurd? How would you solve the issues you mention (I don't quite get what exactly those issues are, but that's another story)? What would make it better in your opinion?
    I offer these ideas will actually be able to spice up the game more than motivated.
    I would say everyone on this forum is motivated and if you check out the suggestions thread you will find, that a lot of people are happy to offer and share their ideas. Just saying. ;)
    edited July 2015
    Yes, I agree, we agree with your words. But I guess in my mind I can not express right.

Article 1 also in my scenario. It must be qualified to make the continuation of the current issue of survival.

Article 2 also have a problem with the equipment. I mean the problem should be especially alert little more. Example. Where did this malzemelr provide drop ship after this person? Is not it by means of a robot inside the ship?

I mean they should be in more primitive conditions. While players should be forced to get more.

It should be a little careful. Using bleach to purify the sample seawater. I wanted to say to him before treatment equipment and supplies need to obtain a form from the nature of the character.

It appears that the man, it fell somewhere in the world, 100% WATER. Is there any piece of land in this world? Man with tools in hand to dig up the soil of the island itself manufactured by the world in which to establish land :)

These logic errors here. I say to them should be reconsidered. Scenario I mean when I say it.

There is a saying in our Turkey. "Friends tell me pain!" I'm your friend.
  • DchicoteDchicote Germany Join Date: 2015-05-26 Member: 204901Members
  • LightdevilLightdevil Austria Join Date: 2015-06-10 Member: 205381Members, Subnautica Playtester
    Still not sure if trolling or if google translator is just confusing me so much.
    I truly believe, this is a google translate issue. I'm sure it all makes perfect sense when he thinks it and would he explain it to a fellow countryman they would understand. But google translate just messes about too much to make sense. Although I can't shake the feeling, this is less of a normal forum post to report specific issues and bugs and more some sort of application for a job :wink:
    Article 1 also in my scenario. It must be qualified to make the continuation of the current issue of survival.
    Not sure if I understand this right, but the scenario needs to give a reason to continue the struggle for survival? Agreed. And there is. Even if we were able to repair the Aurora completely, there is no way one single person would be able to fly the ship. I am guessing that survival will be more about adapting to the planet than trying to get off the planet. Or maybe contact fellow humans. Either way. This is back to Early Access. The story is not yet fully fleshed out. There is no need to judge it by the current state.
    Article 2 also have a problem with the equipment. I mean the problem should be especially alert little more. Example. Where did this malzemelr provide drop ship after this person? Is not it by means of a robot inside the ship?

I mean they should be in more primitive conditions. While players should be forced to get more.
    Not sure again. But basically: You think the tools are too advanced from the start and should be more primitive in the beginning and get better over time?
    This is happening via upgrades to all tools and equipment, later in the workbench. If you tell me now that in an advanced time on an alien planet that we reached with a massive star ship cruiser type of thing you want us to run around with a wood & stone pick-axe in the beginning, I cannot agree. The whole setting is more advanced and having comparably advanced tools makes sense. But for example, the tanks do not hold much air, the subs cannot dive very deep, they eat up tons of energy and so on. They need hull reinforcements to get them to go deeper and an upgrade to their energy system and so on. All those things are already in place. Maybe it is not "primitive" as in other survival games, but compared to what you need and what you get later, they are kinda primitive at the start.
    It should be a little careful. Using bleach to purify the sample seawater. I wanted to say to him before treatment equipment and supplies need to obtain a form from the nature of the character.
    So next to collecting salt and coral pieces, you want to collect the water sample, too. And then dump it all in the fabricator? Maybe even manually putting the items in? because as it stands, it does teleport the items from your inventory into the fabricator. Surely that is not good design, either?
    Okay, for real now. I think there is a balance between too much and too little. If it were just a matter of collecting one thing and pushing a button, it would be boring. But having to seriously collect each and every tiny little thing, is overdoing it. People want to focus on exploring and building their bases and subs and upgrading them. Not spend 50% of the day collecting every single item you need to cook a fish and make some water.
    It appears that the man, it fell somewhere in the world, 100% WATER. Is there any piece of land in this world? Man with tools in hand to dig up the soil of the island itself manufactured by the world in which to establish land :)
    The planet you crash on is an aquatic planet. There is water and lots of it. There is a tiny island in one of the corners, though. However. If you want a survival game where you have to cut down trees and collect rocks and make them into a primitive weapon to defend yourself from shark attacks ... look into "stranded deep" and go from island to island as much as you want. If you like dinosaurs, go play "Ark" This game is a different setting and as such they are doing a great job.

• BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    TRANSMUTATION TECHNOLOGY

A.K.A: "Better Living Through Futuristic Alchemy!"

Entirely my opinion at this point...

I believe that a little more 'realism' (within the Subnautica world-frame, at least) is required to allow players to overcome one of the game's crucial problems:

Diminishing resources.

According to a significant number of comments made across multiple discussion threads, players are hitting a dead-end once they have consumed most of the map's mineral and food resources. Although it is easy to simply spawn whatever one needs by using console commands, using this strategy does absolutely nothing for promoting player immersion or encouraging repeat game play. Some players may decide to dismantle entire bases and rebuild elsewhere. Whatever works best.

It's an established fact that Subnautica's advanced technology permits the use of material fabricators and particle-deposition construction techniques.

Re-organizing raw matter into specific shapes and functionalities by using particle streams is just one step removed from actual magic. Think about it.

Given this supposed mastery over matter, it should be a simple logical leap to have a machine capable of transmuting basic matter into any elements or chemical compounds that may be required in the game. It's a reasonable thing to expect, considering the level of technology already being used in the game world.

Before anyone comments that this technology would 'break the game', hear me out...

Subnautica is first and foremost, supposed to be a 'sand-box game'. This implies a potential for continuous, unrestricted game play without any actual limitations.

True, most sand-boxes aren't filled with water and teem with a variety of hostile alien lifeforms, but that's what makes this game so gosh-darned appealing.

If you already have matter manipulation technology, extracting raw materials from seawater and soil should be a no-brainer.

The downside is, such a process should be extremely costly to start and a constant struggle to maintain. This means that most of the early game play involves gathering enough resources to stay alive long enough to build a mobile base of operations, namely the Cyclops. This is more or less how it stands at the moment. However, the next phase of game play should be directed towards building a Transmutation Facility, rather than scattering one's efforts (and all available resources) by building a collection of modest bases that have no appreciable functions (yet).

This is where the pace of the game picks up. There is a definite goal ahead.

The Transmutation Facility will be complex and costly to build. It requires raw materials and ongoing research (physical, chemical and biological) to create its many components, and it will require a large, constant power supply to operate. This means building a nuclear reactor of some kind. I'd suggest using either a fusion reactor or a thorium-fuelled fission reactor. The very last thing 'The Survivor' needs is another reactor leak somewhere down the track. These reactors are inherently safe designs.

These reactors still need an initial charge of fuel and lots of available energy before the Transmutation Facility will start operation.

This won't be easy to achieve, either.

Keen to hear anyone else's thoughts on this one.
    If you think we have got the wrong idea of what you are saying, I suggest you write in your own language and allow others who know English better to translate it for you. That would be far better than using Google translate which is not really known for accuracy for anything more than phrases made of a few words.

We have players who speak other languages here and a few multilingual players who may be able to translate better than google ever could.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    At the root, they are complaining about the plot-holes, and some of the decisions made in the game to date. Now I don't want to sound dismissive by saying it's Early Access, but having had experience with UWE and their previous games, that is the only answer that can be given.

If however you think you can program and assist them, I do believe they are currently looking for developers to join the team, so maybe you should apply?
    Lightdevil wrote: »
    Still not sure if trolling or if google translator is just confusing me so much.

I think so. I looked at all what I wanted to say has nothing to do with the new Turkish. I find more success in the Bing translation. :D Im so Sorry .. very much sorry many of them were not able to express my feelings and thoughts do

I think so. I looked at all what I wanted to say has nothing to do with the new Turkish. I find more success in the Bing translation. :D Im so Sorry .. very much sorry many of them were not able to express my feelings and thoughts do

He loves you and I applaud başarınz of support.

I'll give you the support as a game programmer and producer. Be sure. I Promise

Thnks to you

YILMAZ DURU -
    Game Developer and Programmer
  • DchicoteDchicote Germany Join Date: 2015-05-26 Member: 204901Members
    Kann mir das mal jemand auf Deutsch übersetzen? UND ... Lohnt sich das überhaupt?
    Wörtlich übersetzen könnte ich das schon. Sinn machen würde es null.

Im Grunde kann man alle Posts aber zusammenschrumpfen auf die Tatsache, dass er Softwareentwickler ist und der Meinung ist, er gehört ins Team, weil er Fehler finden und in der Entwicklung helfen könnte. Weiter geht's dann meist darum, dass die Geschichte momentan unfertig ist, er somit keinen Sinn sieht (Wenn man die Aurora schon da liegen hat und repariert, sollte man sie auch ganz reparieren und von der Welt verschwinden können?!) und die Technik im Spiel zu forgeschritten ist für ein Survival-Spiel und man sollte mit ganz einfachen Waffen und Werkzeugen anfangen und so.

Die letzten zwei Posts sind im Grunde nur dass er eben mit Bing übersetzt und scheinbar nicht rüberbringen kann, was er meint, und ihm das auch sehr leid tut, aber dass er sich wohl bewerben wird um bei der Entwicklung mitzuwirken.

Fazit: nix verpasst. XD
  • Soylent_greenSoylent_green Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11220Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Amancham wrote: »
    As Wratts and Tryst have already said: This is a testing ground to get the basics down and work from there. The game is unfinished. That is, what Early Access means. It is not done. There is a lot of work ahead of the devs to get it finished.

The reality of game development, as with politics and many other human endevours that create webs of interdependency is that they tend to grow forth organically and then ossify in whatever shape they have taken and become very resistant to change. If you change one thing, it breaks things you've built around it in a way that's barely tractable. I'm not even necessarily talking about code; all other gameplay elements become tuned around the ones that have simply existed for long enough, whether you regard them as placeholders or not, and you find some local maximum of fun; and from there every solitary change makes the game less fun. There are bigger peaks but you must change a dozen things at once on faith and then gradually work your way up that peak to find out if it is really larger.

Quick-and-dirty fixes, temporary placeholders and the like often seem to be at least as rugged as that which is meant to be a permanent state of affairs. If it's not constantly in flux and being worked on today, it is likely a permanent state of affairs with some polish and minor evolutionary changes.

I've only seen a few major shake-ups that turned out well and one was NS1 when it went from 1.04 to 2.0. That patch started as 1.1 and was not originally meant to be this leviathan patch that took half a year and changed the game entirely. It was just meant to fix a small number of core gameplay issues 1.04 had; it was the first patch since release that wasn't just pure bug fixes. And it just kept growing and growing as the few changes compounded on themselves and in the end the changelog was like 200 changes or something ridiculous, and that's only the ones they committed to paper. The result was that the game was so different that a sizeable portion of the community simply said: this isn't the game I loved and left.

• max12max12 Join Date: 2015-07-09 Member: 206076Members
    edited July 2015
    I have an idea. Its called an aqua farm. You build it with a vehicle constructor and it's a large water filled force field cube with an air filled observation room and you put fish from the wild in the water section and breed them with an automatic feeder and fish pheromone releaser. Those two, along with a force field generator can be new items. (also the observation room, as I envision, is quite small, so as an added suggestion, maybe you could add a small hatch?

Entirely my opinion at this point...

I believe that a little more 'realism' (within the Subnautica world-frame, at least) is required to allow players to overcome one of the game's crucial problems:

Diminishing resources.

According to a significant number of comments made across multiple discussion threads, players are hitting a dead-end once they have consumed most of the map's mineral and food resources. Although it is easy to simply spawn whatever one needs by using console commands, using this strategy does absolutely nothing for promoting player immersion or encouraging repeat game play. Some players may decide to dismantle entire bases and rebuild elsewhere. Whatever works best.

It's an established fact that Subnautica's advanced technology permits the use of material fabricators and particle-deposition construction techniques.

Re-organizing raw matter into specific shapes and functionalities by using particle streams is just one step removed from actual magic. Think about it.

Given this supposed mastery over matter, it should be a simple logical leap to have a machine capable of transmuting basic matter into any elements or chemical compounds that may be required in the game. It's a reasonable thing to expect, considering the level of technology already being used in the game world.

Before anyone comments that this technology would 'break the game', hear me out...

Subnautica is first and foremost, supposed to be a 'sand-box game'. This implies a potential for continuous, unrestricted game play without any actual limitations.

True, most sand-boxes aren't filled with water and teem with a variety of hostile alien lifeforms, but that's what makes this game so gosh-darned appealing.

If you already have matter manipulation technology, extracting raw materials from seawater and soil should be a no-brainer.

The downside is, such a process should be extremely costly to start and a constant struggle to maintain. This means that most of the early game play involves gathering enough resources to stay alive long enough to build a mobile base of operations, namely the Cyclops. This is more or less how it stands at the moment. However, the next phase of game play should be directed towards building a Transmutation Facility, rather than scattering one's efforts (and all available resources) by building a collection of modest bases that have no appreciable functions (yet).

This is where the pace of the game picks up. There is a definite goal ahead.

The Transmutation Facility will be complex and costly to build. It requires raw materials and ongoing research (physical, chemical and biological) to create its many components, and it will require a large, constant power supply to operate. This means building a nuclear reactor of some kind. I'd suggest using either a fusion reactor or a thorium-fuelled fission reactor. The very last thing 'The Survivor' needs is another reactor leak somewhere down the track. These reactors are inherently safe designs.

These reactors still need an initial charge of fuel and lots of available energy before the Transmutation Facility will start operation.

This won't be easy to achieve, either.

Keen to hear anyone else's thoughts on this one. [/quote]
    Amancham wrote: »
    I truly believe, this is a google translate issue. I'm sure it all makes perfect sense when he thinks it and would he explain it to a fellow countryman they would understand. But google translate just messes about too much to make sense. Although I can't shake the feeling, this is less of a normal forum post to report specific issues and bugs and more some sort of application for a job :wink:
    Not sure if I understand this right, but the scenario needs to give a reason to continue the struggle for survival? Agreed. And there is. Even if we were able to repair the Aurora completely, there is no way one single person would be able to fly the ship. I am guessing that survival will be more about adapting to the planet than trying to get off the planet. Or maybe contact fellow humans. Either way. This is back to Early Access. The story is not yet fully fleshed out. There is no need to judge it by the current state.

Not sure again. But basically: You think the tools are too advanced from the start and should be more primitive in the beginning and get better over time?
    This is happening via upgrades to all tools and equipment, later in the workbench. If you tell me now that in an advanced time on an alien planet that we reached with a massive star ship cruiser type of thing you want us to run around with a wood & stone pick-axe in the beginning, I cannot agree. The whole setting is more advanced and having comparably advanced tools makes sense. But for example, the tanks do not hold much air, the subs cannot dive very deep, they eat up tons of energy and so on. They need hull reinforcements to get them to go deeper and an upgrade to their energy system and so on. All those things are already in place. Maybe it is not "primitive" as in other survival games, but compared to what you need and what you get later, they are kinda primitive at the start.
    So next to collecting salt and coral pieces, you want to collect the water sample, too. And then dump it all in the fabricator? Maybe even manually putting the items in? because as it stands, it does teleport the items from your inventory into the fabricator. Surely that is not good design, either?
    Okay, for real now. I think there is a balance between too much and too little. If it were just a matter of collecting one thing and pushing a button, it would be boring. But having to seriously collect each and every tiny little thing, is overdoing it. People want to focus on exploring and building their bases and subs and upgrading them. Not spend 50% of the day collecting every single item you need to cook a fish and make some water.
    The planet you crash on is an aquatic planet. There is water and lots of it. There is a tiny island in one of the corners, though. However. If you want a survival game where you have to cut down trees and collect rocks and make them into a primitive weapon to defend yourself from shark attacks ... look into "stranded deep" and go from island to island as much as you want. If you like dinosaurs, go play "Ark" This game is a different setting and as such they are doing a great job.

edited July 2015
    No matter what you do to enhance realism, it's going to change the game in some way. For some, it may mean the game gets a lot harder and for others, it means more fun. Changes are being made all the time to this game and the ease with which anything can be done now will change over time. You won't get to the end-game features in a couple of hours once the game nears completion, it just wouldn't be practical. Chances are, you'll have to work long and hard to get the Cyclops or some of the more advanced features in the game which is how the game should be.

As I have already said, for the moment, it's just a test bed to ensure everything works before resources are made more scarce and recipes become more complex, requiring you to work harder to get everything you need. More than likely, the end game we see now will become a mid game later on, once the science additions are put in place.

I am hoping that a lot of Easter Eggs will become the standard, no idea what you are doing or what new recipes may reveal themselves when it comes to science until you analyse something and find it has interesting properties. Even then, interesting doesn't mean useful and the usefulness of it may not be revealed until something else is analysed and a possible reaction is found. New recipes are found by experimenting and not given as standard, a hundred items would have tens of thousands of possible permutations but could result in a thousand new recipes when mixed in the right quantities and combinations, your job is to find which combination works just like a real scientist. 5x+10Y equals a favourable reaction but doesn't actually produce anything, it obviously needs another ingredient. Make a note of the results and try again.

Good luck!