Congrats UWE. I'm looking forward to watching The Vatican in the NSL.

KalopsiaKalopsia Join Date: 2003-05-15 Member: 16331Members, Reinforced - Shadow
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/06/the-vaticans-favourite-steam-game-is-natural-selection/

Came across this article today and I just had to share it with everyone :)

Now i wonder what alien class the pope prefers?

- Kalopsia

Comments

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    He prefers jesus lerk of course :p
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    @Jekt is the resident expert on the Vatican's gaming habits.
  • amoralamoral Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177250Members
    .... we could really use some of that proselytizing know-how they've built up over the centuries.
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    @babblerbling Really? Disagree? What the hell for? You "disagree" that he came across that article today? Or do you "disagree" that he had to share it with everybody?
  • KalopsiaKalopsia Join Date: 2003-05-15 Member: 16331Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    BeigeAlert wrote: »
    @babblerbling Really? Disagree? What the hell for? You "disagree" that he came across that article today? Or do you "disagree" that he had to share it with everybody?

@BeigeAlert haha yeah I was a little confused at that as well.
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    He just doesn't like to break bread with other people
  • MuckyMcFlyMuckyMcFly Join Date: 2012-03-19 Member: 148982Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    Creationists like a game about Natural Selection.... erm..
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    MuckyMcFly wrote: »

Creationism has nothing to do with the Roman Catholic Church which supports the evolution theory since decades and distances itself from Creationism and Intelligent Design theories.
  • babblerblingbabblerbling Join Date: 2015-05-27 Member: 204951Members
    Here's my explanation:
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    MuckyMcFly wrote: »

Creationism has nothing to do with the Roman Catholic Church which supports the evolution theory since decades and distances itself from Creationism and Intelligent Design theories.

Well. That settles that then!

• meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Must... Avoid... Religious... Debate...

*profuse sweating*
  • SebSeb Melbourne, AU Join Date: 2013-04-01 Member: 184576Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Retired Community Developer
    Its pretty funny why those stats are like that, hint: it has nothing to do with anyone that actually lives in the Vatican.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Must... Avoid... Religious... Debate...

*profuse sweating*

settle down, there is no debate if one side has no evidence :D

Somehow, some way this reminds me of that game/mod some of the local folks here were making... Intelligent Design...
  • EggOfAwesomeEggOfAwesome Join Date: 2015-01-31 Member: 201139Members
    That seems cool and all, but what about the swarms of people on steam who set their location to Vatican City yet have American accents? Surely the results are skewed :D