Here we go again! [Siege Update]

2»

Comments

• 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited June 2015
    KKyle wrote: »
    Thanks to No more naming and shaming Kyle. -Decoy , Siege now has giving approximately 30 people the wrong impression of what the mod is.

Thank God for Zero!

Advice for you @KKyle:
    -Just stop, dude. We get it, you think you deserve everything and you're brilliant and great and your brilliant work is going to waste w/ all these other server ops... I thought we weren't supposed to be naming and shaming here, anyways. That's pretty much all this thread has done.
    -Use a click track if you're pairing two tracks and have such a hard time keeping time...
    -Gibson > Epiphone

• DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    @2cough I just haven't gotten to removing the name and shame. It takes a little bit to go back through it. The initial posts were left because both of the server ops responded to him before I had seen the thread, so it was whatever. Anything further is getting removed.
  • KKyleKKyle Michigan Join Date: 2005-07-01 Member: 55067Members
    Oh great a warning. Here, i'll write what I just pmed decoy. I'm not name calling, im not being disrespectful. What I am doing is maintaining siege, a succesful community. Something no one else is able to accomplish to date. I should be thanked not warned. You're all mad.
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    You were warned for breaking forum rules @KKyle. Namecalling, specifically, which I had to edit out of your previous post. You were not warned for anything that you had to do with maintaining Siege. Don't turn this into a soapbox. Follow the forum rules if you'd like to post here. This goes for everyone.
  • KKyleKKyle Michigan Join Date: 2005-07-01 Member: 55067Members
    edited June 2015
    Ya'll can modify my posts all ya want and censor me however ya want. It doesn't bother me. My opinion still states the opinion of the siege community. It's succesful for a reason, whether or not i'm outnumbered here in the ways I'm trying to express myself. I don't care who this looks bad on. I'm not personally a fan of the CDT, but with that aside. My opinion still shares merit, value, and I Speak for many with my words of passion. Stop naming and shaming. -Decoy can look however they want to look as far as I'm concerned. How much time left until this thread is locked for damage control anyway?

P.s - How much money do I have to give to get a good form of representation out here? Does it cost $500 to have other moderators on my side to censor opinions on me?
    KKyle wrote: »
    P.s - How much money do I have to give to get a good form of representation out here? Does it cost $500 to have other moderators on my side to censor opinions on me?

I really wish that they were paying me to uphold the forum rules. Unfortunately, that's not the case. Now, if anyone would LIKE to pay me to moderate the forums to UWE's expectations, I'll give you my paypal. I'll still have to moderate based on the forum rules though, so no special treatment.
This discussion has been closed.