[BUG] NO SAVE INFO

Zarr.beZarr.be Belgium Join Date: 2015-04-07 Member: 203101Members
edited May 2015 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
ON N'A AUCUN MOYEN DE DIFFÉRENCIER LES DIFFÉRENTES SAUVEGARDES
POURTANT, LES INFORMATIONS DES SAUVEGARDES SONT DANS LES FICHIERS
À CAUSE DE CELA J'AI SUPPRIMÉ LA BONNE SAUVEGARDE ET J'AI PERDU PLUS DE 100 HEURES DE Jeu

THEY HAVE NO MEANS TO DIFFERENTIATE DIFFERENT GAMESAVE
HOWEVER, THE INFORMATION OF MAINTENANCES IS IN FILES
BECAUSE OF it I DELETED GOOD MAINTENANCE AND I LOST MORE THAN 100 HOURS OF Game

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Um, thanks? We usually use our hands to work on the game. Feet would be not as productive. We're aware of the bug already and it will be fixed in a future update :)
  • Zarr.beZarr.be Belgium Join Date: 2015-04-07 Member: 203101Members
    Je reconnais que je me suis énervé et que j'ai été excessif
    Mais comprenez ma déception De tout devoir recommencer…

I admit that I got worked up and that I was excessive
    But to have to includes my disappointment everything begin again …
  • LuitjensLuitjens Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73034Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    edited May 2015
    Known issue. I believe it has to do with the amount of saved games in the folder. I had the information back when I had over 20 save folders, when I deleted them and had bug again, aka the information wasn't being displayed
  • En9a9eEn9a9e USA Join Date: 2015-02-17 Member: 201408Members, Subnautica Playtester
    I agree, there is some fancy footwork going on here :P