Chargers

LagiacrusLagiacrus USA Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203475Members
The Cyclops charges the Seamoth, but what charges the Cyclops? What charges Seaglides? I realize that crafting batteries and power cells is a part of the game, but eventually we'll use up all of the copper! I'm in favor of being able to make a charging cradle for the Cyclops, or at least a Seaglide charging rack that players can build with the Builder. What do you think? Is this a good idea or is there a better way of going about it?

Comments

• leopardsp0tsleopardsp0ts Canada Join Date: 2015-04-27 Member: 203887Members
    Wouldn't it be easier to just create rechargeable batteries with a charging station? Something like he base power generator but that charges through the use of say....current made from our current generator. Pulls water through and charges batteries.
  • BingohasBingohas UK Join Date: 2015-04-20 Member: 203667Members
    It would be tricky to balance. Would need to be a late game thing.
  • VindhlerVindhler Florida Join Date: 2015-03-19 Member: 202300Members
    It would be cool to have solar panels on top of the Cyclops to recharge it and may be for the seabase as well
  • AliBAliB Join Date: 2015-04-21 Member: 203699Members
    I'd love swimming solar Pannels you could either combine with a recharge Station for Powercells or a Docking station for Submarines (later in the game). At first you could not craft many Powercells and you have to recharge them manually. It would be cool to be more dependent on them and beeing able to craft one would be awesome. Also you couldn't get that far at the Beginning with your Cyclops and only one or two Powercells.