Suggestions

TravikiBiskitTravikiBiskit Asheville NC Join Date: 2015-04-14 Member: 203443Members
These are my own personal suggestions. I don't know what anyone else will think of these but.. here there are.

Reefbacks maybe should be added into the defensive category, meaning if you get too close they will attack..? That or add different kinds of reefbacks that could be aggressive/defensive. The idea of a giant squid/kraken type creature that could attack your Cyclops would be really cool.

Story..? Maybe add more story about the energy pulse that hit the aurora or the aurora itself. I don't know if this game is supposed to have a story at all really, so this suggestion might be useless.

Replenishing resources. At least make creepvines replant-able. Also maybe make it so that after a like, 3 day period resources will respawn?

Make something like a small air tank, so say, you swim up to the surface and fill it with air, go cave diving. Suddenly you're running out of oxygen, you could use the air tank to replenish all of your oxygen.

More inventory space - Make some sort of backpack craftable with silicone.

Torpedoes for the cyclops - and not like weapons, I know that the devs don't really want weapons in the game. The torpedoes could be used to say, blow open cave entrances that you couldn't normally get to.

Make the resources on the floater islands harvestable.

Also remove the radiation sound when you have the radiation suit equipped. The radiation spread to my base and the sound would not stop playing and it drove me to the brink of insanity.

Make a biome for 200+ meters deep, similar to the real ocean, where everything has bio luminescent lights and it's really dark, perhaps some really large angler fish type creature.

Anyways these are my suggestions, I don't know if I just made an idiot out of myself or not by posting this.

Comments