NS2+ (The mod previously known as Custom HUD)

Comments

• SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Mendasp wrote: »
    - Classic Ammo now supports the Exo.
    - Added Tech Log and RT Graph to end game stats.
    CAbMPKQWMAEHouf.png:large
    CAepgYbW8AA797V.png:large

Just when you thought NS2+ couldn't get any better. I love stats. Thank you!
  • WellWell Join Date: 2006-10-04 Member: 58054Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    NwMSQ8t.png
    vgLFbeS.png
    Noooo, where tech time line like that?
    KdRtUCs.png
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    NwMSQ8t.png
    vgLFbeS.png

How can people disagree this?
  • vartijavartija Join Date: 2007-03-02 Member: 60193Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I love that sc2 style build order list <3
  • aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Is it possible to make all the voice-over keys bindable? Currently through the 'impulse' command we get most of them, but are still missing a bind for "weld me" and "acknowledged". Would love to be able to bind these to a key :-bd
  • d4rkAlfd4rkAlf Sweden Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189309Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    aeroripper wrote: »
    Is it possible to make all the voice-over keys bindable? Currently through the 'impulse' command we get most of them, but are still missing a bind for "weld me" and "acknowledged". Would love to be able to bind these to a key :-bd

I think "requestweld" will send out a "weld me" message.
  • MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    when closing the ns2+ options menu the text won't disappear
    bdb763c2de.jpg
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    Mephilles wrote: »
    when closing the ns2+ options menu the text won't disappear
    bdb763c2de.jpg

It's fixed, sorry!
  • aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Great work! Thank you for the bindings too!
  • WoehlerWoehler Join Date: 2013-10-13 Member: 188684Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    So I played a round. And in the end I had 1 kill more on the scoreboard than on the NS2+ scoreboard.
    1024x576.resizedimage
    1024x576.resizedimage
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    Did you get a kill after/during the win screen?
  • WoehlerWoehler Join Date: 2013-10-13 Member: 188684Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow

Yeah, I got a kill just around the win screen.
    Woehler wrote: »

That's normal, the game has technically ended by then (no crosshair will be visible), so it doesn't track stats anymore but you can still get kills with the game technically finished.
  • d4rkAlfd4rkAlf Sweden Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189309Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Woehler wrote: »

That's normal, the game has technically ended by then (no crosshair will be visible), so it doesn't track stats anymore but you can still get kills with the game technically finished.

HAVE I BEEN DOING ALL THIS KILL WHORING FOR NOTHING!? OMG #CDTPLZ.
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Scaling wrench colors are amazing. Thank you. So. Much.
  • turtsmcgurtturtsmcgurt Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165456Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited March 2015
    i don't know if the issue is with pregameplus or ns2+, but would it be possible to show per-life-stats during pgp?

also what about showing your "No Onos Acc" between deaths in parenthesis or something next to your cumulative acc.
  • WellWell Join Date: 2006-10-04 Member: 58054Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Thanks for "Weapon Inventory".
    Add new features, please:
    - Energy bar for Gorge (all teammates should see my low energy level and don't request heal because I can not heal at this moment. It's annoying).
    - "Kill" text when I killed someone instead "+5 point" text. Or add this as standalone option.
    P.S.: What about the Russian localization? I can translate your mod.
  • tallhotblondetallhotblonde Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174770Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow

Also I made adjustments to swalkmode and goldenmode.

\o/
    Add new features, please:
    * Custom buy keys for Kharaa. Example: F5 key - Fade + Сeler + Carap + Aura (sequence is a priority if low Pres). If I Fade with Celer and press F5 again I get Carap and e.t.c.
    * Structure request for Gorge. Note: I play without mic and play on 24+ slots servers. Need Shade for cloak my tunnel, need Shift for build a Hive, need Crag for defend point. Some Khamanders are a green, more skilled comms forget about support structures.
    edited April 2015
    - Added accuracies without Onos hits to the Last Life Stats.
    - Added a color picker for all the options with customizable colors.
    - End games stats now uses different commader icons to distinguish the Commander with most commanding time.
    - Enabled last life stats and the ability to check the previous round stats during PreGamePlus.
    - Fixed tooltip still being visible when closing the stats while hovering the Commander badge.
    - Fixed Stomp not showing up properly on the personal weapon stats.
    JmMGjI3.png
    edited April 2015
    I had to publish a small update and reset the color settings again as some users didn't have them reset properly, so hopefully it works this time.

Also, for two of the settings, killfeed border color and minimap arrow, the default in the menu is black, but ingame it uses the vanilla color, which is blue for marines and yellow for aliens, I didn't want to split it into two options since it didn't make much sense.

Edit: There's a bug with the default arrow color and the killfeed border color if you have them on default and click Apply on the options menu, they will display black instead of default. So to have them show normal, you can reset the options individually and NOT click Apply, they get saved the same and avoids the bug.
    Edit2: Just fixed it, removed the apply button too, for good measure, since it was useless anyways. If the color values are default it will display "Default" in the inverse color.
    The HMG seems to have lost its red outline when lying dropped on the floor. It's been a while since I noticed so it might have been fixed.
    d4rkAlf wrote: »
    The HMG seems to have lost its red outline when lying dropped on the floor. It's been a while since I noticed so it might have been fixed.
    But I don't have anything to do with that, that's compmod.
  • MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    is it possible to save multiple ns2+ profiles? I can assume that casters for example use different ns2+ settings for casting and playing and that way it is easy to switch between them back and forth
    is it possible to save multiple ns2+ profiles? I can assume that casters for example use different ns2+ settings for casting and playing and that way it is easy to switch between them back and forth
    If I understand you correctly, wouldn't it be easier to make it revert everything default (which I guess is what is desired for casing) without actually overwriting your config?
  • RobbyRobby Sweden Join Date: 2012-09-16 Member: 159687Members
    Awesome work, Mendasp!

I'd like to suggest availability to toggle health bars on while spectating in free roaming camera mode, so viewers don't lose out on this information when casters are filming such a moment. I've search the forum and can't find anything about this.
    If I understand you correctly, wouldn't it be easier to make it revert everything default (which I guess is what is desired for casing) without actually overwriting your config?

ok didn't knew that was possible
    edited April 2015
    Robby wrote: »
    Awesome work, Mendasp!

I'd like to suggest availability to toggle health bars on while spectating in free roaming camera mode, so viewers don't lose out on this information when casters are filming such a moment. I've search the forum and can't find anything about this.
    In the nameplates option, if you use the percentages option, the HP/AP values show up all the time.

Edit: I'm also making it so you can toggle them on/off pressing E like the numbers for Insight.