Trading Place for Co-op or Multiplayer

overtheHILLovertheHILL GERMANY Join Date: 2015-02-10 Member: 201289Members

Well, when I did read the thread about the possibility of an upcoming multiplayer/co-op, the question really is, would there be also a "TRADING PLACE" in a coop-world !?
I mean, wouldn´t it be just great when you can offer some materials in a "store" and other co-op player can buy or swap their materials or items...
In this case, it also makes much more fun collecting and producing materials and items !!!

This trading possibility could also be a part of the entire multiplayer world, not only in/on a server session.
(This has nothing to do with how many player are on a map or on a single server or something)...

Because of the complexity of this "trading"-system, this feature could/should be realised when the game is almost completed!

Comments

• Natedog731Natedog731 Canada Join Date: 2015-02-15 Member: 201366Members
    Errr, That would be gamebreaking.
    Sorry.
    Just really cant imagining playing coop with a dude that wants to trade sand for salt at a trade depot rather than inside the pod. Solitude is kind of a theme of the game, not really grand exchange runescape style.
  • Nuki255Nuki255 US Join Date: 2015-01-06 Member: 200658Members
    How about a coop where one player is human the other is a special "intelligent" sea creature? (Like a dolphin type).
  • Racer1Racer1 Join Date: 2002-11-22 Member: 9615Members
    ...and make the really rare stuff require extremely tedious farming to acquire, or DLC/in-game purchase. Oh wait.
  • LuxuriousLuxurious WA State Join Date: 2015-06-24 Member: 205747Members
    Nuki255 wrote: »
    How about a coop where one player is human the other is a special "intelligent" sea creature? (Like a dolphin type).

LOL! This is such a cool and weird idea, I can't help but smile just thinking about it.
  • LuxuriousLuxurious WA State Join Date: 2015-06-24 Member: 205747Members

Damn... I can't stop thinking about this. It's actually kind of brilliant. I don't think anything like it has been done before. My mind is coming up with all kinds of man/beast co op scenarios now, not just for Subnautica.
  • ArkStrikeArkStrike Venezuela Join Date: 2015-05-06 Member: 204212Members
    Luxurious wrote: »

Damn... I can't stop thinking about this. It's actually kind of brilliant. I don't think anything like it has been done before. My mind is coming up with all kinds of man/beast co op scenarios now, not just for Subnautica.

Since everything low and below wants us dead then I think it is a nice change