Pelargir wrote: »
    roxxkatt wrote: »
    id rather have a skulk or onos than a lerk or fade

Why? Lerks fly.

id rather have a bitey pointy kitty
  • roxxkattroxxkatt Join Date: 2014-12-28 Member: 200431Members
    AurOn2 wrote: »

That lerk looked awesome. Did anyone ever put the cut outs etc... on the forums? That would be way cool.

{ is the maker and the owner of the 1 and only lerk plushie}
    I never got a reply to my email i sent to UWE. so i took the no email back as a no. so i the mean time i have decide i am making babbler plushies atm and will be making a lerk 1.0 prototype here soon since i got better stuff and it wont be hand sewn it will be machine sewn. making a new pattern take time for it and i thinking of trying to make a shadow lerk. {most likly not}

You should partner up with wasabi.

I am a little busy with going back to school and getting another job they r just side projects. If i did i wouldn't know how to even start. and i'd rather make the plushies myself then mass produce them. if i made them myself i can add little things to make each plush a little different and how the person ordering wants. such as velco so plushie can stick to stuff, a loop and button so you can wrap it around yourself, or make it a little smaller or bigger for the person. heck if someone wanted i would make the a clog pillow if they paid for it. mass making is a copy of one, each is the same. commissioning someone to hand make you can in a way make the plushie to be how you want it.

if i got into make ns2 plushies i would love to do it as my job if i made enough to live on. they r fun af to make.

they will be fun to make until the first hundred or so, then that statement will probably change, then you will be sad and lots of ppl will be lerkless
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    edited January 2015
    ezekel wrote: »
    Now we want the extra large edition >:)

Or an ONOS PLUSHIE
    SIZE OF A ROOM.
    DOUBLES AS A BED (devour)
  • RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    id rather have a skulk or onos than a lerk or fade

Why? Lerks fly.

Wrong. You should say: "Lerks don't belly slide"

I'd also want the babbler plushie. They are cute little buggers as well.
  • AnkleBitingKittyAnkleBitingKitty United States Join Date: 2014-01-19 Member: 193284Members
    There should be a zipper and compartment in the gorges belly which you can fit 3-4 velcro clogs in.

Clogs should be fluffy with a small circle of velco on the front, back, left, right, top, and bottum of clog.

Then Mr. Gorgie can build his own Gorgefort :D
    i disagree with the clog pouch, but i think clogs should be sold seperately in packs of ten with ~6 velcro dots each at about 30% of the gorges size each
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    i disagree with the clog pouch, but i think clogs should be sold seperately in packs of ten with ~6 velcro dots each at about 30% of the gorges size each

I have to get some sample art from rant so I can get a quote as this would be awesome. I did just place another special plushie order today, something they offered me since we did the other order ;)
    edited January 2015
    it actually complicates things because the velcro dots would need to actually stick to the felt material that makes up the clog and gorge, which your current choice of materials might not work with

...although clogs dont stick to gorges :P

however, babblers DO stick to gorges, so this will need some research
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Babblers that stick to gorges?
    you could use magnets :D
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    The little scars made by making holes and sewing them shut, just makes it a battle gorge!
  • MestaritonttuMestaritonttu Join Date: 2004-07-29 Member: 30229Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    :| Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhh. It doesn't look very good. Expression great, colour/shape off. Gotta pass. Kudos for the effort nonetheless.
    Nordic wrote: »
    The little scars made by making holes and sewing them shut, just makes it a battle gorge!

flat magnets might be a better solution than velcro actually, as it prevents a rough surface on an otherwise soft object
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Special Edition MOMMY SIZED PLUSHIES are now available. There are only 50 of these 14" versions, so grab them while they last! igg.me/at/gorgeplushie
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2015
    !!

Can people who have already ordered a $30 pay the difference and get one?
    WasabiOne wrote: »
    Special Edition MOMMY SIZED PLUSHIES are now available. There are only 50 of these 14" versions, so grab them while they last! igg.me/at/gorgeplushie

soon: LIFE SIZED gorge plushies $
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    ...not hard
    :| Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhh. It doesn't look very good. Expression great, colour/shape off. Gotta pass. Kudos for the effort nonetheless.

YOUR LACK OF GWEEHHH IS DISTURBING.

• RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    WasabiOne wrote: »

Woohoo, already secured my gorge mommy. I never ever had anything rare, but having a plushie in 50 piecies limited edition for the entire world, how could I resist it. And it's a mommy gorgie :D
  • KalopsiaKalopsia Join Date: 2003-05-15 Member: 16331Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Jekt wrote: »
    !!

Can people who have already ordered a $30 pay the difference and get one?

I would also like to know this.

I can't find any option on the website and I suspect they might be sold out before we get an answer :(
    sorry, just saw this. Yes, but you need to buy it then message me so I can refund you the difference. I will also need your paypal email
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    A mommie gorgy. omg.. need.
    /order.
    YES intime.

Dont bother cancelling the small one,. I will just save on other stuff IRL for a while. ;)
    Im sure I can find a spot for both.
    only 5 left! wow :P
  • AnkleBitingKittyAnkleBitingKitty United States Join Date: 2014-01-19 Member: 193284Members
    edited January 2015
    Got myself a mommy gorgie plushie :D

Glad I looked at this thread this morning, the amount of mommy gorges sold was already in the 40s and probably wouldn't have gotten mine if I didn't check.

Also @WasabiOne, do you have any pictures of what the mommy gorge plushie looks like compared to the normal plushie?
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    Is there an ETA for when these guys will arrive?
  • d4rkAlfd4rkAlf Sweden Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189309Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow

The project site says april 2015.
  • WalsaWalsa Join Date: 2011-06-28 Member: 106813Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Ordered mine, fingers crossed.
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    d4rkAlf wrote: »

The project site says april 2015.

hmmm that's 3 months too far, I wanted one yesterday :o3
    Yes the mommy pics are on the indiegogo page and show difference. ETA is April, these plushies are being manufactured as we speak, then the two pallets of boxes have to be shipped to me and they come by boat so it takes a little while. I will update you as I get info from the factory.
  • ZavaroZavaro Tucson, Arizona Join Date: 2005-02-14 Member: 41174Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Forgot I ordered this.. halp.