Bigger Pre-order Packs?!

AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS!Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
I WANT BLACK ARMOUR FOR FUTURE PERFECT!
Or something similar!
Is there going to be one at all, or do you feel you have enough cash to not need to worry about it? Some people (myself included) WOULD/WILL/HAVE ALREADY PAID (time travel).
Or do you need ideas on what to put in them?! :O

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    I'd have loved a hull plate type thing, as I was an early purchaser, I would have a low number, but to be fair, in a game designed around customising your own games, what can you offer?

Custom armour won't work, nor will hull plates, so it would be tricky to design something exclusively for a few with this game concept.

The opportunity to begin designing games and working on content really early does mean you can have a shed load of custom content when the game is released, so you will have some sort of recognition for your time I guess....
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Yeah, badges are cool, but they only work in-game. I have some cool NS2 Badges, some cool Combat badges, and I'd like to show off everything in one place, Maybe as an idea, you can get a steam inventory badge, as well as an in-game badge, you know, like the TF2 and CS:Go Medals etc that you get.
  • clankill3rclankill3r Join Date: 2007-09-03 Member: 62145Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    I want Uke's alien vision :)