I think there should be a medium sized submarine as well

VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Texas Join Date: 2015-01-11 Member: 200765Members
After seeing the crazy size difference between a seamoth and cyclops it got me thinking, there should be a smaller, but larger than seamoth submarine, dunno, would be neat, not necessary but just something.

Comments

• SeldkamSeldkam Join Date: 2014-01-01 Member: 191213Members
    I'm a huge advocate for lots of vehicles, but that probably won't happen until much later if at all ;)
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    As much as I would love to see a large variety of vehilces, there would be some overlap.

The Cyclops is meant to be a motherhsip of sorts, and the seamoth is meant to be able to dock with it.

What role would a smaller sub fill that launching a seamoth from a cyclops would not already? (besides it presumably being faster to craft)
    Well, he meant larger than seamoth, smaller than cyclops

Personally I'd rather just have different seamoths and 1 or 2 additions to the Cyclops' class size
  • MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
    Tell you the truth the Cyclops is very small, I always thought it would be much bigger. Maybe they will allow us to add more compartments to the cyclops later on. The size of it now is just way too small.
    I agree the cyclops is smaller than I thought but... Why make a bigger sub? Empty rooms for the sake of being big is a waste