Gorge Plushie Pre-Orders now on sale!

Comments

• RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Love it. Ordered one instantly.
  • HuzeHuze Insightful Join Date: 2003-11-12 Member: 22724Members, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    I can't believe it's finally happening! Thanks, Wasabi!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2015
  • Tool8Tool8 Join Date: 2012-01-01 Member: 139405Members
    Ordered. Thank you for making this possible, Wasabi!
  • aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Should reach the goal soon.
  • bonagebonage Join Date: 2012-10-13 Member: 162230Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited January 2015
    100% reached - well done guys! Super effort for just 2 days.
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    edited January 2015
    Now we want the extra large edition >:)
  • OscarTheCouchOscarTheCouch Join Date: 2005-01-10 Member: 34647Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    you going to make velcro attached babblers in the future?
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    And it's not over yet. :)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2015
    RedDog wrote: »
    @WasabiOne‌ Awesome job man. Now if only there was someone at UWE that said there was zero interest in a gorge plushie and that it wouldn't be a viable product - you could totally show them up!

Oh... wait...

;P

(I kid! I kid!)
    kelso-burn.jpg
    \:D/
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    The question is, how far will it go. 150% of its funding goal?
  • Snake7Snake7 Portland, OR Join Date: 2013-12-14 Member: 190088Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Velcro babblers, velcro clogs, need accessories!

I would love an Onos plushie too. :)
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    I would love clogs too, but not sure what that would take..
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    Wow, that was fast. You guys are awesome.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    WasabiOne wrote: »
    I would love clogs too, but not sure what that would take..
    Green ball with a tiny velcro dot.
  • KalopsiaKalopsia Join Date: 2003-05-15 Member: 16331Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Supported.

Much appreciated.
  • HellwireDHellwireD Join Date: 2015-01-18 Member: 200904Members
    Which factory will make them? I'd like to check whether they treat and pay their employees well. Same for toxins.
  • RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    WasabiOne, what about same sized babblers? I'd love to have a babbler plushie as well.
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Got my order in From AUS! Come one Aussies, let the Gorge invade the land down under.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    edited January 2015

Video is very relevant.
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Pelargir wrote: »

That lerk looked awesome. Did anyone ever put the cut outs etc... on the forums? That would be way cool.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Lerk with sticky wings pls. So he can hang off the ceiling, being a proffesional clorfer.
  • roxxkattroxxkatt Join Date: 2014-12-28 Member: 200431Members
    id rather have a skulk or onos than a lerk or fade
    roxxkatt wrote: »
    id rather have a skulk or onos than a lerk or fade

Why? Lerks fly.

That lerk looked awesome. Did anyone ever put the cut outs etc... on the forums? That would be way cool.

{ is the maker and the owner of the 1 and only lerk plushie}
    I never got a reply to my email i sent to UWE. so i took the no email back as a no. so i the mean time i have decide i am making babbler plushies atm and will be making a lerk 1.0 prototype here soon since i got better stuff and it wont be hand sewn it will be machine sewn. making a new pattern take time for it and i thinking of trying to make a shadow lerk. {most likly not}

That was this thread: http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/135169/lerk-plushie :D

I never got a reply to my email i sent to UWE. so i took the no email back as a no. so i the mean time i have decide i am making babbler plushies atm and will be making a lerk 1.0 prototype here soon since i got better stuff and it wont be hand sewn it will be machine sewn. making a new pattern take time for it and i thinking of trying to make a shadow lerk. {most likly not}

You should partner up with wasabi.
  • littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2015
    AurOn2 wrote: »

You should partner up with wasabi.

I am a little busy with going back to school and getting another job they r just side projects. If i did i wouldn't know how to even start. and i'd rather make the plushies myself then mass produce them. if i made them myself i can add little things to make each plush a little different and how the person ordering wants. such as velco so plushie can stick to stuff, a loop and button so you can wrap it around yourself, or make it a little smaller or bigger for the person. heck if someone wanted i would make the a clog pillow if they paid for it. mass making is a copy of one, each is the same. commissioning someone to hand make you can in a way make the plushie to be how you want it.

if i got into make ns2 plushies i would love to do it as my job if i made enough to live on. they r fun af to make.