STEAM fails to launch ZoS

SilverwingSilverwing bulletsponge Join Date: 2003-11-23 Member: 23395Members, Constellation
edited September 2012 in Zen of Sudoku
<div class="IPBDescription">fresh install</div>First off, Grats to Flayra and UWE on the release of NS2!

Now, I tried installing ZoS via STEAM but when I try to run it, nothing happens. I can see from my "Friends" tab that I change status to being in-game for about a second then back. When I launch the game, the launch-dialog comes up briefly and then disappears again.

win7 x64

NS2 runs like a dream though =)

Comments

• tschumanntschumann Australia Join Date: 2010-05-26 Member: 71862Members
    I guess you tried verifying your cache?
    Other than that, is the game creating some error logs that you can have a look at?
  • aleezaaleeza fsda Join Date: 2014-12-22 Member: 200191Members
    Agreed! This is my #1 wish for ZOS. Such nice graphics should be upgraded to display at larger resolutions without stretching which ruins to subtle beauty of the artwork. I'd be willing to pay for an upgrade--hopefully at a discount for current owners, but I might even pay full price since this is my favorite sudoku game.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    There won't be any updates to ZoS, and I am fairly sure there are no plans by UWE to produce a follow-up. It is a great game though.. definitely...