Comment thread: Future Perfect Update 2

MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer

Comments

• HowserHowser UK Join Date: 2010-02-08 Member: 70488Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    THAT MODEL PIPE LINE!!! Why has it never been that simple before?! awesome stuff... I got all excited and made a test model only to realize its not released on the main branch yet :|
  • HowserHowser UK Join Date: 2010-02-08 Member: 70488Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    edited December 2014
    Sorry, the import feature is released you have to double click on the model to bring up the green screen model preview, the video had me thinking you drag and drop it?!
    Anyway victory trophy/pot thingy is all the proof you need!
    sZ4AkYQ.jpg
    Awesome workflow.
  • MurphyIdiotMurphyIdiot NS2 programmer Join Date: 2008-04-17 Member: 64095Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    Great job! That is a sweet trophy for some sort of Gladiatorial combat game!
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    @Howser‌ - Glad to have you back UWE modding :)

Now, what plans do you have for FP? If none, do you want to give me a hand, hahah :D
    @soul_rider current plan is to just learn the engine and how to do some basic scripting. I'll definitely be up for helping in some small jam projects over Christmas as I've got two weeks off!