Hmmm, The Current UI just seems out of place.

MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
Hi.

I'm not knocking the game guys, I just think the current UI is ugly, and it doesn't fit the futuristic look it should have.

What I mean is, you would think everything would be via a fully functional tablet.

You open your PDA (miniature handheld tablet), select buttons which open another panel, and you can select which things you wish to do, and also have the ability to click & drag the menus around. I don't know but the way it is now is cheezy, and not in a good way.

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Oh we're well aware it's not pretty :) We need to get it functionally working first before the final art starts to get in. It will be better in the future.
  • MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    Oh we're well aware it's not pretty :) We need to get it functionally working first before the final art starts to get in. It will be better in the future.

I kind of figured that it's only been a place holder for now.

Thanks!