Allowing Members to Name the Creatures!

MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
Hi.

I'm in the game swimming just outside of what I call Sleepy Hollow (I know weird name), and I started to think about the developers posting a pic of upcoming creatures, and allowing the members to name them.

Then the dev's would choose the name which suits the type of creature.

Just something fun to get people more involved in the process I guess.

Later!

Comments

• Sir_zinoSir_zino England Join Date: 2014-10-09 Member: 198901Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    I'm not sure how I feel about this. I mean sometimes it would be good for creatures that have pretty bad names. Cough* eye eye * Cough! But it also think some pretty cool creatures would get atrocious names.
  • MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
    edited November 2014
    Sir_zino wrote: »
    I'm not sure how I feel about this. I mean sometimes it would be good for creatures that have pretty bad names. Cough* eye eye * Cough! But it also think some pretty cool creatures would get atrocious names.

The devs would choose after all. The names which members might come up with can't be as bad as some of the names we are seeing. Some of the names are silly, but they work.

• Sir_zinoSir_zino England Join Date: 2014-10-09 Member: 198901Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    That's kinda what there doing with the cute fish. They said they didn't have a name for him and now people are suggesting names for him!