Hmmmm, At First Glance This Scared Me...

MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
Hi.

I was looking through Trello, and one item caught my eye, and it's called twisty bridges, but at the time I saw it I didn't read the title, and I thought "what the heck are they adding in here, some type of worm that would borrow it's way into your body?".
Coral_reef_twisty_bridges.jpg

Just the thought of it made me squirm.

lol...

Comments

• Sir_zinoSir_zino England Join Date: 2014-10-09 Member: 198901Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Shark_creature_03.jpg

Here something that I thought was terrifying at first and second glance.

I mean really...
  • MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
    That is a ugly looking thing. Part crocodile, part fish.
  • CastleCastle New York Join Date: 2014-09-08 Member: 198307Members, Confirm Email, Subnautica Developer
    Those are for a super crazy area with lots of twisty bridges!
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    Looks good. I imagine a twisted area having mysterious living structures with lots of holes. When I get close they get alarmed and defend by darts expoding out of the holes. A few hit me and I soon start to bleed, but nothing else. Just before I can relax that nothing happened I hear strange noises and turn around to see those predators coming after me. I swim away with a trail of blood and those blood hunters follow my trail. I stop my bleeding with first aid, now relieved, but around the corner more darts hit me. Finally they get me.