TSF - Eternia connection

G_of_the_JG_of_the_J Join Date: 2013-08-12 Member: 186764Members
I like to watch bad movies sometimes. You know those bad, really bad movies that are actually hilarious. So i decided to watch this (Master of the universe), cos why not.
Dolph Lundgren as a He-Man can't be really good, can it?

Anyway, one thing annoyed me whole movie. There was this TSF guy with manly mustaches and welding gloves! :D
I'm not sure but i think he's name is men-at-arms.
ZLGE8UF.jpg

WtOELXN.jpg
Manly mustaches
637x358.resizedimage

Could not find good picture of basic TSF guy without manly mustaches.

I wonder if Cory or someone else in art concept team have been Master of the universe fan in youth?

Comments

• YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hahaha brilliant, I watched masters of the universe few months back but failed to pick up on the logo on his helmet! frank langella as skeletor was amazing, KNEEL!
  • DaveodethDaveodeth Join Date: 2012-11-21 Member: 172717Members
    So much ham in that film i swear i gained weight after watching it.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Oh my, the symbol on the helmet even. This is pretty great!
  • DaveodethDaveodeth Join Date: 2012-11-21 Member: 172717Members
    and now i'm watching it, look what you have done! .....it's a friends copy.....
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    I have NEVER Heard of that movie before.
    Omg.
    Epicsauce.
    SO this is what they did before the khaara turned up?!
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    AurOn2 wrote: »
    I have NEVER Heard of that movie before.
    Omg.
    Epicsauce.
    SO this is what they did before the khaara turned up?!

The lore for ns2 is complete!
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Haha even from that one screenshot you can tell it's a terrible movie :D
    #Plagiarismisn'tdead