Daily Builds?

SeaMichelleSeaMichelle Canada Join Date: 2014-10-31 Member: 199228Members
Hey! I'm sorry if this was answered elsewhere, but I didn't see anything about it.
When will we be able to opt into daily builds on Steam? My guess is "sometime this week", but I just wanted to be sure.

I'm excited to be checking out daily progress on this game. Seeing what the team was doing while I was at work! ^u^

Comments

• aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    You already can. Right click on Subnautica > Properties > Betas tab > Choose 'experimental' from the pulldown menu
  • SeaMichelleSeaMichelle Canada Join Date: 2014-10-31 Member: 199228Members
    Oh!
    Okay, when I tried that, it wasn't working, for some reason. I'm no stranger to changing beta branches.
    Well, thanks!
  • aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    edited November 2014
    Oh!
    Okay, when I tried that, it wasn't working, for some reason. I'm no stranger to changing beta branches.
    Well, thanks!

It should show "Subnautica [experimental]" in the games list if its working.
  • slayer.faithslayer.faith Join Date: 2007-12-10 Member: 63127Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    I flipped to the experimental build but steam wont seem to update it (it just pops into the update queue, times out and then a short while later tries again). I cant play the game because it is in the update queue (i have to disable the experimental version and go back to the normal one to play).

I dont need a beta access code, do I? You just flip to the "Experimental -" beta, yeah?

Has anyone got the experimental build loaded?
  • SteveRockSteveRock Join Date: 2012-10-01 Member: 161215Members, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    I flipped to the experimental build but steam wont seem to update it (it just pops into the update queue, times out and then a short while later tries again). I cant play the game because it is in the update queue (i have to disable the experimental version and go back to the normal one to play).

I dont need a beta access code, do I? You just flip to the "Experimental -" beta, yeah?

Has anyone got the experimental build loaded?

Steam can be weird with that at times...best to restart Steam and see if that kicks it.