REAPER & Build 270 Live on Steam - Natural Selection 2

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond
edited October 2014 in NS2 General Discussion

imageREAPER & Build 270 Live on Steam - Natural Selection 2

Fear is coming: The Reaper Alien Skin Pack transforms Natural Selection 2’s alien lifeforms into a new, terrifying form. Pale like death’s horse and bones as black as death itself...

Read the full story here

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
  • ForlornHopeForlornHope Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18675Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    Happy Halloween ladies! I'm going reaping! ;)
  • thehunter21thehunter21 Sweden Join Date: 2014-07-27 Member: 197649Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Gold
    time to go crazy with the new skins :D
  • MigeMige Join Date: 2005-03-19 Member: 45796Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Reaper pack bought, thanks to rantalogy who made nice saunamen logo ;)
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
  • RaZDaZRaZDaZ Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167331Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Happy birthday NS2 and Happy Halloween!

Already bought it, skins look awesome and finally something on the fade and onos :)
  • SyknikSyknik InversionNS2.com Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2064Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    Definitely getting the pack to support @rantology for all the work she has done for the community. Awesome stuff. :)
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    RadimaX wrote: »
    Nice work Rantology!!! its hard to tell but it might just be that i found the next inverted skinpack:
    9vIO1Ch.png
    (seems to been found in my photoshop haha so maby take this with a grain of salt afterall)
    +tried to add spoiler tags but image dont appear then, ironhorse feel free to edit so it works if this "massive" image is an eyesore for your forums :P

OH MY, we might actually have to pitch this to MONSTER. WC15? lol

• AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    If anybody could put this on r/games that would be awsome (dont like it here though)
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
  • turtsmcgurtturtsmcgurt Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165456Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    "Fixed that it was possible to transfer pres between rounds"
    I had this happen to me yesterday where I started the new round with 50res, since it's been fixed can anyone tell me how exactly I did it?
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    Bah, longer loading times.. hopefully it's not too much.
  • LokiLoki Join Date: 2012-07-07 Member: 153973Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    @rapgod only on first load
    **PATCH NOTE** WE HAVE UPDATED SOME SHADERS, THIS WILL MAKE YOUR INITIAL LOAD TIME FOR EACH MAP MUCH LONGER THAN NORMAL
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited October 2014
    bought.
    Great work @rantology on those skins!

Look forward to playing 270 when I next get on, good stuff CDT!
  • d4rkAlfd4rkAlf Sweden Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189309Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    I hate to be a party pooper, but. . . Why is there no mention of the awesome Swedish translation? X(
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    @Loki , ah, thanks for that. Apparently, I can't read.
  • zeepzeep Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3367Members
    15 seconds longer to make a Gorge tunnel...
  • RadimaXRadimaX Join Date: 2013-02-05 Member: 182840Members
    d4rkAlf wrote: »
    I hate to be a party pooper, but. . . Why is there no mention of the awesome Swedish translation? X(

haha yeah "FestBajsare" is not directly something you wanna be :)
  • ZekZek Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 7962Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Looks great, but aren't you guys going to make a post about the Combat launch? Seems like they deserve top billing since you only get one launch.
  • BalmarkBalmark Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3476Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    *golf clap* .. well done for getting paid for a mod.. pity none of the earlier mods got the same support .. this game might still be about

guess its who you know
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Balmark wrote: »
    *golf clap* .. well done for getting paid for a mod.. pity none of the earlier mods got the same support .. this game might still be about

guess its who you know

Combat is the most successful mod, therefore the one most likely to succeed in market. I have also heard that if combat is a success they will consider other mods for the same treatment.
  • BalmarkBalmark Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3476Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited November 2014
    Nordic wrote: »
    Balmark wrote: »

guess its who you know

Combat is the most successful mod, therefore the one most likely to succeed in market. I have also heard that if combat is a success they will consider other mods for the same treatment.

yeah .. nice timing on the release of this dlc .. would have expected UWE to hold off on this so Combat could get the full attention ..
    my god .. timing .. timing ..

Oh .. the 'mod' I was congratulating on getting paid for .. I meant this DLC ..
    Combat would have been worth it .. this DLC is just .. funny ..
  • ZeroEarThZeroEarTh Singapore Join Date: 2014-07-01 Member: 197126Members
    Please , look at my humble topic about crash , black screen

Dear developers ..... 3 months later and our tech support still seem "no one care "

And this is build 270 :))
    edited November 2014
    WasabiOne wrote: »
    First thing, this DLC is a product of the CDT not UWE and its released in conjunction with the anniversary of NS. Second, if you dont like the DLC, dont buy it, nuff said. I however though think its awesome and also want to give Rant support.

You guys .. and your little exclusive clicks/groups/clubs

I would LOVE to see the justification why this was a DLC and not a mod release in workshop and Rantology was given the payday as opposed to countless others who released their stuff into the workshop. Sickening .. as I said .. 'who you know' ..

Are we going to see a DLC for NS2+ ? Mendasp has contributed more than most, but he doesn't get a dlc?

You think its awesome .. so send her a paypal donation and thank her for releasing it into the workshop like everyone else ...

Fuck this .. NS I love you, but you're riddled with worms now .. rotting from the inside out ..
  • turtsmcgurtturtsmcgurt Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165456Members, Reinforced - Supporter