31 October Hype!

2»

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Hugh wrote: »
    RapGod wrote: »
    Won't that unnoficial release date kinda poop on the faultlines team?

We work extremely closely with Faultline and have discussed this with them at length. We very, very much want Faultline to succeed and wouldn't do anything to hurt them. It's a 'big ocean out there,' and we're confident there's room for two boats to sail together :).

After a reply like that, I just want to sink this thread.

(I'll be here all night)
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    Gotchya. Damn the puns.
  • hsy452768528hsy452768528 Join Date: 2013-08-14 Member: 186807Members
    Hugh wrote: »
    RapGod wrote: »
    Won't that unnoficial release date kinda poop on the faultlines team?

We work extremely closely with Faultline and have discussed this with them at length. We very, very much want Faultline to succeed and wouldn't do anything to hurt them. It's a 'big ocean out there,' and we're confident there's room for two boats to sail together :).

Why not give people who buy Combat some promotions like 2 days earlier to early access ?
  • Maxx11_v2.0Maxx11_v2.0 Join Date: 2012-11-18 Member: 172221Members
    I'm rather curious to see how you guys handle the adventuring and progression aspect. World of diving pretty much beat you to the party on underwater exploration, so it should be interesting to see what Subnautica brings to the party to stand out.