Wow at the art!

OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
Wow, just saw the Biodome 'rine start concept artwork ... amazing, never seen before, truly wondrous.

Comments

• JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Yup. More concept art gogo.
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited May 2014
    Yes, I FINALLY remembered to asking Cory for the concept art :)
    Too bad there isn't any eclipse art though, or Kodiak
  • moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited May 2014
    SamusDroid wrote: »
    I thought I remembered seeing concept art for system waypointing somewhere. It had a cool topo-map version of the hologram.
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    whoppaXXL wrote: »
    Wow, ... amazing, never seen before, truly wondrous.

1znsqol.png

This being the internet, that should be the face of a cat. Everyone loves cats on the internet (see Reddit).
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    moultano wrote: »
    I thought I remembered seeing concept art for system waypointing somewhere. It had a cool topo-map version of the hologram.
    ?? System waypointing is in Veil
    Veil =/= Eclipse nor Kodiak
    ?..

Also, far as i remember that concept art is still in the rotation (well, before this last build)
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter

1znsqol.png

This being the internet, that should be the face of a cat. Everyone loves cats on the internet (see Reddit).

Get with the times, grandpa! This is doge country now
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Such Goge, many cysts, so wow.
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow

1znsqol.png

That a threat YoScum?

• Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Yeah, system waypointing is in Veil, and that concept art you are referring to has been in the rotation for quite some time.

• inveigleinveigle Join Date: 2004-01-07 Member: 25117Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    The sheer talent of Unknown Worlds never fails to knock me sideways.

For those of you who may not know. You can locate these screens in your respective, Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Natural Selection 2\ns2\screens folder.
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    You can also put your own jpgs in that directory and have it show those as well
  • LocklearLocklear [nexzil]kerrigan Join Date: 2012-05-01 Member: 151403Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I would like to see this become a random thing though.. I only get to see the same old concept art when I load because my loadtime is from 5 to 9 seconds typically.

:(
  • moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    IronHorse wrote: »
    ?..

Also, far as i remember that concept art is still in the rotation (well, before this last build)

All wall_lab maps look the same to me. :) (Ich, that's embarrassing.)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    IronHorse wrote: »
    ?..

All wall_lab maps look the same to me. :) (Ich, that's embarrassing.)

Ya gottah get some nos textures in there man to get that smexy unique look :P
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow

1znsqol.png

\\sheepishly hides folder of cat photos to spam on reddit to Karma Wh&re :-(
    1znsqol.png

I raise your dog Gorge with my Sloth Gorge.

PS. I know this isn't a pics forum, hence the spoiler button.
    [img][/img]ZcwFW5Y.jpg