NS2 WC Horizon bracket prizes

detectordetector Join Date: 2013-09-07 Member: 187984Members
I have a simple grievance. it has been several months since my (former) team Mimic won the NS2WC horizon bracket. Our team, as well as Scurvy, Singularity, and one other team (Quactus i think?) were promised prizes. First there was mention of graphics cards or cpus, but no promises. Finally, months after the contest ended, it was revealed to me and a few others by zefram that the prize is actually "ns2 merch" like t-shirts and posters and shit. Naturally we would all have preferred expensive technology, but merch from the game we love is appreciated.

I have yet to receive anything. My teammates have yet to receive anything. I don't think anyone has received any such promised prize. I don't like bitching, and held my tongue for several months (aside from bugging zefram every other day.) I think we have waited long enough. Pull a few bucks out of that Subnautica game that people will stop playing after 2 months, and give us our prizes. I've heard Hugh was in charge of the horizon bracket prizes. Where our stuff be, Hugh?

THANKS FRIENDS

dictated, not read, -Satyr

Comments

This discussion has been closed.