Sore Losers..

SinSpawnSinSpawn Harbinger of Suffering Join Date: 2002-11-12 Member: 8359Members
<div class="IPBDescription">as it says</div> I hate playing on servers where if oen team is losing their whole team presses F4 or whatever to go to readyroom and the game ends, gives me no chance of Onos time only Fade...(aslo when peopel do that readyroom thing which team wins? the one with less players or the one who did not do the readyroom tactic)

this thign added makes it stupid to play .... games used to last an hour but now they are cut to 20-30 mins

Comments

• DunsbyDunsby Join Date: 2002-08-01 Member: 1042Awaiting Authorization
    Maybe because aliens and marines are now better then when game come out, maybe one team was slightly dumber then the other when you lost in under 30 minutes, the RR is just normal, if your hives gonna die and your teammates camping at a defence chamber, he will be found soon and killed, so its fine to go to RR, if CC dies your lose anyway (unless your team isnt smart)
  • GreyPawsGreyPaws Join Date: 2002-11-15 Member: 8659Members
    I think auto concede will be a server side option in 1.04
  • ForlornForlorn Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2634Banned
    Maybe some people don't like 5 hour games, esp. when one side has no chance of winning?

Also, before auto concede was made, you still had people leaving, but it was more like this:

5 people in the ready room, 2 marines, 7 Kharaa.

Yeah, I think I like auto-concede.