Foresight removal

2»

Comments

• dusterduster michigan, US Join Date: 2014-01-19 Member: 193329Members
    .ADHd wrote: »
    Remove drifter spotting and give them a new role... leave in foresight as the aliens way to find marines positions.
    Hmm, it's one of the more clicky alien comm mechanics and it's absolutely core to alien gameplay as well. Premier alien teams still have like a 30% winrate in general against premier teams so it's hardly op imo.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    duster wrote: »
    .ADHd wrote: »
    Remove drifter spotting and give them a new role... leave in foresight as the aliens way to find marines positions.
    Hmm, it's one of the more clicky alien comm mechanics and it's absolutely core to alien gameplay as well. Premier alien teams still have like a 30% winrate in general against premier teams so it's hardly op imo.

This is about a 24x build over a year ago!

...squishpoke's comment is still awesome, though.
  • Laosh'RaLaosh'Ra Join Date: 2011-12-09 Member: 137232Members
    what do you guys think about being able to see the health of selected enemy players?
    just today, i communicated that an onos was around 200 health so someone on the field went all-in and brought him down. while that felt awesome, it seems a bit out of place for the com imo. should this only work on structures? i'm not sure myself...
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Laosh'Ra wrote: »
    what do you guys think about being able to see the health of selected enemy players?
    just today, i communicated that an onos was around 200 health so someone on the field went all-in and brought him down. while that felt awesome, it seems a bit out of place for the com imo. should this only work on structures? i'm not sure myself...

I like it, because of exactly that reason - the little bit extra teamwork might do the difference between taking down the onos or not.
  • SUPER_SARSSUPER_SARS Join Date: 2013-02-13 Member: 183039Members
    whats with the 13 month necro?
  • BentRingBentRing Join Date: 2003-03-04 Member: 14318Members
    It stays alive only because people post in it.
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
This discussion has been closed.