NS2+ (The mod previously known as Custom HUD)

Comments

• KoruyoKoruyo AUT Join Date: 2009-06-06 Member: 67724Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited April 2014
    Suggestion:

The games I played with hitsounds usually made their high damage zone hits higher pitched (e.g. Headshots). and i think that is for a good reason...

Higher pitch sounds more aggressive, higher contrast, strong => stands out more => something special happened
    While lower pitch is less aggressive, less contrast, weak...

Going by that logic...
    Since we dont have special hitzones, I would make the basic and 90%+ hit sounds the same for everything. (if there were special hit zones with dmg multipliers they would be pitched above that norm)

For the Shotgun example, the 90%+ hit should have the exact same pitch as a hit with a pistol or lmg. The partial (lower damage) hits would be lower pitched than that.

Its not a big difference, but well... at least i would like it more that way, even tho i dont really play anymore :P
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    tbh id want to put the hitsounds to 'off' as I prefer to play without. But knowing mendasp he got a toggle covered. :)
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    edited April 2014
    james888 wrote: »
    So there will be a volume slider? That noise level in your video I honestly find obnoxious but the hit beeps arn't too bad an idea. So assuming a slider I could make it more suttle?
    In the post above you I said there's a volume slider :(

When playing around said slider I found a good volume to be 5-10%, which means they are absurdly loud as you might have figured out at this point (in the video they are 100%), so I'll adjust the volume of the sounds so the slider is not completely useless.
    Koruyo wrote: »
    Suggestion:

The games I played with hitsounds usually made their high damage zone hits higher pitched (e.g. Headshots). and i think that is for a good reason...

Higher pitch sounds more aggressive, higher contrast, strong => stands out more => something special happened

Going by that logic...
    Since we dont have special hitzones, I would make the basic and 90%+ hit sounds the same for everything. (if there were special hit zones with dmg multipliers they would be pitched above that norm)

For the Shotgun example, the 90%+ hit should have the exact same pitch as a hit with a pistol or lmg. The partial (lower damage) hits would be lower pitched than that.

Its not a big difference, but well... at least i would like it more that way, even tho i dont really play anymore :P
    Well, it's super easy to invert the order of the sounds in code, to be honest, but I don't know how many people would expect the option to work that way (if more people want this I can make it happen!). I was also planning to have a higher pitch option, so more pellet hits would be higher pitched since some games do that (TF2).

tbh id want to put the hitsounds to 'off' as I prefer to play without. But knowing mendasp he got a toggle covered. :)
    Default option is off, in fact. I always set the defaults to how vanilla NS2 behaves.

And in related news, I added a preview sound to the menu, so there will be a small button to the left of the option entry where if you click it will play your chosen sound with the chosen volume! Is that awesome or what?
  • LocklearLocklear [nexzil]kerrigan Join Date: 2012-05-01 Member: 151403Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Lower pitch usually makes me think "booooom" "big explosion" "bawwmmm" so lots of damage.. I don't think there's a wrong way to do it.. both make sense to me.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Doesn't the NS2 rifle sound get deeper as it goes up in damage levels? This would be consistent with more damage is deeper sounding.
  • craZyfxcraZyfx Austria Join Date: 2014-01-20 Member: 193350Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Koruyo wrote: »
    Suggestion:

Going by that logic...

Thank god i'm not the only one thinking like that ;) Since those hitsounds originate from quake 3, where it was that way.

• RegnarebRegnareb Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 62008Members, NS2 Playtester
    A comparison with the pitch inverted would be great, by looking at the videos I'd assume it would be more intuitive, but I could be wrong.
    One thing that disturb me though, is that the sound comes too late on the video. Maybe it doesn't feel that way while playing, .but it really feel that way.
    xDragon wrote: »
    If you can already do this on pubs with textures and such, WTF why are you asking for another mod to do it too?
    Because I don't play on servers that let those cheats on. And because I believe letting the users the choice is always better.

• kmgkmg Join Date: 2008-02-28 Member: 63758Members
    when i first loaded into game after this update the rifle firing noise got stuck, then it happened again like thirty seconds later. dunno if it's related, figured i'd report.

hit sounds are great so far, it's shocking how much swipe no-reges once it's all in your face like this.
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    kmg wrote: »
    when i first loaded into game after this update the rifle firing noise got stuck, then it happened again like thirty seconds later. dunno if it's related, figured i'd report.

hit sounds are great so far, it's shocking how much swipe no-reges once it's all in your face like this.
    Not related, happens in vanilla too.
  • ball2hiball2hi Join Date: 2012-10-22 Member: 163128Members
    I just discovered something intended by the hitsounds but could be quite an advantage. Hitsounds only works on players and not structures (Such as eggs). However, it will work on player eggs. If you run into a hive and shoot 1 LMG bullet per egg to find a player, you will be able to find which one it is immediately based off if it makes noise instead of shooting several bullets to see how much health each egg has.
  • nezznezz Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174712Members
    xDragon wrote: »
    Sigh, i dont want to shit up mendasps thread but you must not understand how consistency checks work.. Any ENSL servers (i dont care about pubs) force consistency on most of the games files, which includes textures/models. What I'm talking about is much lower level and CAN bypass those checks, and would also let you see things through walls etc.

If you can already do this on pubs with textures and such, WTF why are you asking for another mod to do it too?

That is incorrect, You can fix consistency & the mod to only allow the gun to be hidden. Not walls and fluro skulks. You're thinking about the australian who done this exact mod 100 builds ago. However if not done properly your point is valid.
    there looks like there is a delay on the hitsounds.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    @nezz‌ - I don't think you realise that while the consistency check is a good system, it is not full-proof. This is what @xDragon‌ is talking about. Consistency can be bypassed, and you can run all-sorts of hacks. Fortunately, as NS2 has such a small playerbase, it is not really a problem.
    So that has no effect if it's properly installed on a server side mod. saying that anyone that wanted to bypass can do it without this mod.
  • xDragonxDragon Join Date: 2012-04-04 Member: 149948Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    sigh you don't understand, i'm not going to bother.
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Please let me disable the stats popup.
    ball2hi wrote: »
    I just discovered something intended by the hitsounds but could be quite an advantage. Hitsounds only works on players and not structures (Such as eggs). However, it will work on player eggs. If you run into a hive and shoot 1 LMG bullet per egg to find a player, you will be able to find which one it is immediately based off if it makes noise instead of shooting several bullets to see how much health each egg has.

Should be easy to fix, I'll do it later today.
    nezz wrote: »
    there looks like there is a delay on the hitsounds.
    Well, of course, they are server confirmed hits, the delay depends on ping.
  • halfofaheavenhalfofaheaven Join Date: 2012-11-09 Member: 168660Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Gold
    edited April 2014
    HIT SOUNDS. SO GOOD. OMG.

Also, unexpectedly, higher pitch for higher damage makes much more sense to me.
    edited April 2014
    Jekt wrote: »
    I will add an option for this.

Edit: Just published a fix. Player eggs won't make hitsounds anymore.
  • ball2hiball2hi Join Date: 2012-10-22 Member: 163128Members
    Mendasp wrote: »
    I will add an option for this.

Thanks Mendasp. Glad I pointed this out before it caused any issues.
  • halfofaheavenhalfofaheaven Join Date: 2012-11-09 Member: 168660Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Gold

You owe me a fade egg.

• SantaClawsSantaClaws Denmark Join Date: 2012-07-31 Member: 154491Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    It really bothers me that the hitsounds don't work in pregame or even pregameplus. Is there any chance this will get fixed mendasp, or am I just going to have to get used to this? I wouldn't even mind if the hitsounds were triggered clientside if that's what it takes!

Also, I didn't get a chance to replicate this, so I might be wrong. But does hitsounds reveal hallucinations? It might be that my aim was just rubish and I missed the hallucinations, can anyone confirm?
    edited April 2014
    SantaClaws wrote: »
    It really bothers me that the hitsounds don't work in pregame or even pregameplus. Is there any chance this will get fixed mendasp, or am I just going to have to get used to this? I wouldn't even mind if the hitsounds were triggered clientside if that's what it takes!

Also, I didn't get a chance to replicate this, so I might be wrong. But does hitsounds reveal hallucinations? It might be that my aim was just rubish and I missed the hallucinations, can anyone confirm?

Well, it's not that it's "broken", it's just how it works, since the hitsounds are hooked up to the stats tracking I do, and the stats only start working when the game has started.

Hallucinations are no different than another player to your client, so they should be making hitsounds the same.
  • CognitoCognito Join Date: 2013-08-30 Member: 187295Members
    How did you get that tiny man in the RT? Amazing.
    Will this work for the other alien visions?
  • remiremi remedy [blu.knight] Join Date: 2003-11-18 Member: 23112Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester
    Error: lua/CHUD_Stats.lua:24: attempt to index local 'target' (a nil value)
    [Client] Script Error #1: lua/CHUD_Stats.lua:24: attempt to index local 'target' (a nil value)
    Call stack:
    #1: lua/CHUD_Stats.lua:24
    statsTable = {damage=5, isPlayer=true, targetId=1730, weapon=93 }
    isPlayer = true
    weapon = 93
    target = nil
    damage = 5

Got this when a turret was shooting a bot over and over until the bot is killed (the turret stops shooting).

Also saw this one when testing my own mod, but it looks unrelated to my stuff
    [Client] Script Error #3: lua/CHUD_GUIScripts.lua:456: attempt to index field 'AbilityBar' (a nil value)
    #1: Update lua/CHUD_GUIScripts.lua:456
    self = GUIUnitStatus { }
    deltaTime = 0.0062076221220195
    activeBlips = {1= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Power node", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 2= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Robotics Factory", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 3= {AbilityFraction=1, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=true, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=true, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=true, IsSteamFriend=true, MarineWeapon="rifle", Name="that's scrumptious", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 4= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=true, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="MAC", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 5= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=0, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=0, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Tech point", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatStatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 5= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=0, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=0, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Tech point", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=0, WorldOrigin=cdata } }
    (for index) = 3
    (for limit) = 6
    (for step) = 1
    i = 3
    blipData = {AbilityFraction=1, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=true, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=true, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=true, IsSteamFriend=true, MarineWeapon="rifle", Name="that's scrumptious", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }
    updateBlip = {ActionText=GUIItem { }, ArmorBar=GUIItem { }, ArmorBarBg=GUIItem { }, Badges= {10=GUIItem { }, 11=GUIItem { }, 12=GUIItem { }, 13=GUIItem { }, 14=GUIItem { }, 15=GUIItem { }, 16=GUIItem { }, 17=GUIItem { }, 18=GUIItem { }, 19=GUIItem { }, 1=GUIItem { }, 20=GUIItem { }, 21=GUIItem { }, 22=GUIItem { }, 23=GUIItem { }, 24=GUIItem { }, 2=GUIItem { }, 3=GUIItem { }, 4=GUIItem { }, 5=GUIItem { }, 6=GUIItem { }, 7=GUIItem { }, 8=GUIItem { }, 9=GUIItem { } }, Border=GUIItem { }, BorderMask=GUIItem { }, GraphicsItem=GUIAnimatedItem { }, HealthBar=GUIItem { }, HealthBarBg=GUIItem { }, HintText=GUIItem { }, NameText=GUIItem { }, OverLayGraphic=GUIAnimatedItem { }, ProgressBackground=GUIItem { }, ProgressText=GUIItem { }, ProgressingIcon=GUIItem { }, ScreenX=0, ScreenY=0, statusBg=GUIItem { } }
    alpha = 1
    playerTeamType = 1
    isEnemy = false
    textColor = cdata
    kAmmoColors = {flamethrower=cdata, grenadelauncher=cdata, rifle=cdata, shotgun=cdata }
    #2: Update lua/GUIManager.lua:245
    self = GUIManager { }
    (for index) = 12
    (for limit) = 1
    (for step) = -1
    s = 12
    #3: lua/GUIManager.lua:343
    Is this a known one? It may be that he dropped his weapon or something.
    edited April 2014
    Psyke wrote: »
    Error: lua/CHUD_Stats.lua:24: attempt to index local 'target' (a nil value)
    [Client] Script Error #1: lua/CHUD_Stats.lua:24: attempt to index local 'target' (a nil value)
    Call stack:
    #1: lua/CHUD_Stats.lua:24
    statsTable = {damage=5, isPlayer=true, targetId=1730, weapon=93 }
    isPlayer = true
    weapon = 93
    target = nil
    damage = 5

Got this when a turret was shooting a bot over and over until the bot is killed (the turret stops shooting).
    Got this fixed for the next update.
    Psyke wrote: »
    Also saw this one when testing my own mod, but it looks unrelated to my stuff
    [Client] Script Error #3: lua/CHUD_GUIScripts.lua:456: attempt to index field 'AbilityBar' (a nil value)
    self = GUIUnitStatus { }
    activeBlips = {1= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Power node", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 2= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Robotics Factory", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 3= {AbilityFraction=1, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=true, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=true, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=true, IsSteamFriend=true, MarineWeapon="rifle", Name="that's scrumptious", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 4= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=true, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="MAC", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 5= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=0, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=0, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Tech point", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatStatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 5= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=0, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=0, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Tech point", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=0, WorldOrigin=cdata } }
    (for index) = 3
    (for limit) = 6
    (for step) = 1
    i = 3
    blipData = {AbilityFraction=1, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=true, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=true, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=true, IsSteamFriend=true, MarineWeapon="rifle", Name="that's scrumptious", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }
    updateBlip = {ActionText=GUIItem { }, ArmorBar=GUIItem { }, ArmorBarBg=GUIItem { }, Badges= {10=GUIItem { }, 11=GUIItem { }, 12=GUIItem { }, 13=GUIItem { }, 14=GUIItem { }, 15=GUIItem { }, 16=GUIItem { }, 17=GUIItem { }, 18=GUIItem { }, 19=GUIItem { }, 1=GUIItem { }, 20=GUIItem { }, 21=GUIItem { }, 22=GUIItem { }, 23=GUIItem { }, 24=GUIItem { }, 2=GUIItem { }, 3=GUIItem { }, 4=GUIItem { }, 5=GUIItem { }, 6=GUIItem { }, 7=GUIItem { }, 8=GUIItem { }, 9=GUIItem { } }, Border=GUIItem { }, BorderMask=GUIItem { }, GraphicsItem=GUIAnimatedItem { }, HealthBar=GUIItem { }, HealthBarBg=GUIItem { }, HintText=GUIItem { }, NameText=GUIItem { }, OverLayGraphic=GUIAnimatedItem { }, ProgressBackground=GUIItem { }, ProgressText=GUIItem { }, ProgressingIcon=GUIItem { }, ScreenX=0, ScreenY=0, statusBg=GUIItem { } }
    alpha = 1
    playerTeamType = 1
    isEnemy = false
    textColor = cdata
    kAmmoColors = {flamethrower=cdata, grenadelauncher=cdata, rifle=cdata, shotgun=cdata }
    self = GUIManager { }
    (for index) = 12
    (for limit) = 1
    (for step) = -1
    s = 12
    Is this a known one? It may be that he dropped his weapon or something.
    Why does this start at Script Error #3? Anyways, looking at this, you can see that the player has a rifle and it's full, but for some reason it doesn't have an AbilityBar GUIItem... so unless you give me more details or repro steps I can't do anything else. I can check if the item exists I guess...
  • DarkScytheDarkScythe Join Date: 2012-08-30 Member: 156876Members
    Why does this start at Script Error #3?

Sorry, we were testing his mod last night, and this popped up in my logs; Steam kept cutting off my messages, so the only complete section he received was error #3.
    I have a total of 7 of these errors in my log. Here's the first one:
    Error: lua/CHUD_GUIScripts.lua:456: attempt to index field 'AbilityBar' (a nil value)
    [Client] Script Error #1: lua/CHUD_GUIScripts.lua:456: attempt to index field 'AbilityBar' (a nil value)
        Call stack:
            self = GUIUnitStatus { }
            deltaTime = 0.0058422097936273
            activeBlips =  {1= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=0, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=0, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Resource nozzle", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=0, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 2= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=0.888, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=0.888, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Power node(indestructable)", Position=cdata, Status=5, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 3= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="MAC", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 4= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Power node", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 5= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Robotics Factory", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 6= {AbilityFraction=1, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=true, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=true, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=true, IsSteamFriend=true, MarineWeapon="rifle", Name="that's scrumptious", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 7= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=true, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="MAC", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }, 8= {AbilityFraction=0, Action="", ArmorFraction=0, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=false, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=0, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=false, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=false, IsSteamFriend=false, Name="Tech point", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=0, WorldOrigin=cdata } }
            (for index) = 6
            (for limit) = 9
            (for step) = 1
            i = 6
            blipData =  {AbilityFraction=1, Action="", ArmorFraction=1, BadgeTextures="", ForceName=true, HasWelder=false, HealthBarPosition=cdata, HealthFraction=1, Hint="", IsCrossHairTarget=true, IsFriend=true, IsParasited=false, IsPlayer=true, IsSteamFriend=true, MarineWeapon="rifle", Name="that's scrumptious", Position=cdata, Status=1, StatusFraction=0, TeamType=1, WorldOrigin=cdata }
            updateBlip =  {ActionText=GUIItem { }, ArmorBar=GUIItem { }, ArmorBarBg=GUIItem { }, Badges= {10=GUIItem { }, 11=GUIItem { }, 12=GUIItem { }, 13=GUIItem { }, 14=GUIItem { }, 15=GUIItem { }, 16=GUIItem { }, 17=GUIItem { }, 18=GUIItem { }, 19=GUIItem { }, 1=GUIItem { }, 20=GUIItem { }, 21=GUIItem { }, 22=GUIItem { }, 23=GUIItem { }, 24=GUIItem { }, 2=GUIItem { }, 3=GUIItem { }, 4=GUIItem { }, 5=GUIItem { }, 6=GUIItem { }, 7=GUIItem { }, 8=GUIItem { }, 9=GUIItem { } }, Border=GUIItem { }, BorderMask=GUIItem { }, GraphicsItem=GUIAnimatedItem { }, HealthBar=GUIItem { }, HealthBarBg=GUIItem { }, HintText=GUIItem { }, NameText=GUIItem { }, OverLayGraphic=GUIAnimatedItem { }, ProgressBackground=GUIItem { }, ProgressText=GUIItem { }, ProgressingIcon=GUIItem { }, ScreenX=0, ScreenY=0, statusBg=GUIItem { } }
            alpha = 1
            playerTeamType = 1
            isEnemy = false
            textColor = cdata
            kAmmoColors =  {flamethrower=cdata, grenadelauncher=cdata, rifle=cdata, shotgun=cdata }
            self = GUIManager { }
            (for index) = 12
            (for limit) = 1
            (for step) = -1
            s = 12

I can't paste the others, since the post gets too long to be posted, but I believe I was in the command station at the time, if that helps at all.
    I added that extra check so the error shouldn't pop up again. I'm not going to update just yet since I'm in the middle of adding some other stuff, but I'll post here as always when I update and you can re-check again.