Gaming Online/Offline

MoanahMoanah Nottingham Join Date: 2014-02-17 Member: 194102Members
Greetings,

I am a gamer and also a PhD student at Nottingham Trent University (UK) that is currently doing some research on Gaming (Online and/or Offline). If you want to voluntarily take part in my survey I would be grateful :-)

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MJVV2QD
Please note that this project is personal and has been ethically approved by the university's ethical committee.

For further questions you can contact me here,
Thanks and have a nice day everyone!

Comments

• VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Not sure if spambot...

Or spam, at least...
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    No, it's legit. Though it's about "are you addicted to gaming, yeah you are, come on just admit it", so the title is rather non-indicative.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Align wrote: »
    No, it's legit. Though it's about "are you addicted to gaming, yeah you are, come on just admit it", so the title is rather non-indicative.

Ok.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited February 2014
    How come the OP has 0 posts against his name? I am sure he made the OP?

0post_zpsb0259dc0.png
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    How come the OP has 0 posts against his name? I am sure he made the OP?

0post_zpsb0259dc0.png

Starting a thread doesn't count for post count.
    Dont ask me why. I dont know. Steve could know.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    HMM.
    Spambot or no, those repeat questions. i swear.
  • 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    @Moanah, q 22 - "I don’t think the amount of time I spend gambling has increased at all over the last year." I believe you mean gaming? Maybe fix this
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Man, these spam bots are getting weirder every day. Good luck with your survey!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Comprox wrote: »
    Man, these spam bots are getting weirder every day. Good luck with your survey!

Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... Stranger...