what body part is this

dusterduster michigan, US Join Date: 2014-01-19 Member: 193329Members

Comments

• dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    Part of his tassels/ tail?

That, or his/her ding dong :V
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    It ... almost ... gets bigger, the smaller the cropping is ...
  • RunkiRunki Helsingborg, Sweden Join Date: 2012-12-02 Member: 173929Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    oh boy, better censor it before 'murica sees this.
    If its a genital, does it matter? It that worse than the blood and gore? If its alien, is it still offensive?
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    It looks like something the lerk would use to scare the marines? T-Bagging lerk?
    When the lerk hatches from its egg, and begins its life and a space bat, once it gets to the biomass age that it needs to begin sporeing so that he can fertilize the egg's (he is also doing this in little bits as he flys around the map without spore's, as it tends to "leak" a bit) A
    And thus this is how the gorge was born.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    It's an ass tentacle...
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    That lerk must be @Syknik. He's the only player I know that gets that excited to play lerk.
  • MestaritonttuMestaritonttu Join Date: 2004-07-29 Member: 30229Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    MaxAmus wrote: »
    It looks like something the lerk would use to scare the marines? T-Bagging lerk?
    When the lerk hatches from its egg, and begins its life and a space bat, once it gets to the biomass age that it needs to begin sporeing so that he can fertilize the egg's (he is also doing this in little bits as he flys around the map without spore's, as it tends to "leak" a bit) A

This must be why I feel such kinship and affiliation with the lerkeh...
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    "If its a genital, does it matter? It that worse than the blood and gore? If its alien, is it still offensive?"

HAHA. Well, no, it's not offensive to me ... unfortunately, most peoples reaction to gonads is different than that of blood. Lets not get into the whole 'we cover ourselves up to hide what we cannot control' thing, as much as it totally is more interesting than debating lowering the shotgun fire rate by .000001s !
  • MelancorMelancor Join Date: 2003-12-15 Member: 24415Members
    edited February 2014
    Lowering by... WHAT? .000001? Are you insane? I can totally see maybe half of that, but anything beyond .0000007 would be completely retarded. See, it's people like you who totally destroy NS2's carefully, yes surgically derped balance tuning.
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    MaxAmus wrote: »
    Wait, it just donned on me that spore is... SPORES

So every time a marine chokes to death on spores, he's choking to death on alien sparms?

That's it, we've already thought about this too much
  • MuckyMcFlyMuckyMcFly Join Date: 2012-03-19 Member: 148982Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    That's put me right off my yoghurt... thanks @meatmachine :-&
  • Not FlayraNot Flayra Join Date: 2012-05-18 Member: 152282Members
    It's the Lerk's primary and auxiliary soup-drinker, obviously.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
  • cooliticcoolitic Right behind you Join Date: 2013-04-02 Member: 184609Members
    This is suggesting something that may or may not be inappropriate for the forums. =P