If any one wants to take over these NS2 Australian domain names they can have them

MakoMako Join Date: 2011-07-04 Member: 107766Members
Hi all, used to be very involved in the NS2 Aussie community a while back but for various reasons haven't played for a long time. I was so enthused during beta that I purchased ns2au.com and naturalselection2.com.au to create an Aussie community website. I still own the domains and am happy to transfer ownership if it would assist the community in any way. Give me a shout.

Comments

• SebSeb Melbourne, AU Join Date: 2013-04-01 Member: 184576Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Retired Community Developer
    talk to the guys on ausn2.org
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    I am pretty sure we've already got a memorable one thanks. the aussie ns2 community isnt big enough to support a #2.
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    AuroN2 wrote: »
    I am pretty sure we've already got a memorable one thanks. the aussie ns2 community isnt big enough to support a #2.

*registers NSPlayer*

• ScatterScatter Join Date: 2012-09-02 Member: 157341Members, Squad Five Blue
    Then we can be free of the tyranny that is Seb.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Things are bad in Aus with Seb holding everyone hostage right now. Do things his way or be banished forever.
  • SebSeb Melbourne, AU Join Date: 2013-04-01 Member: 184576Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Retired Community Developer
    No one leaves my grasp. Fear my wrath.
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    I'll take them and sell them to that guy who said he paid 75k to direct for a week.
  • RockyMarcRockyMarc Join Date: 2009-11-24 Member: 69519Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Seb will buy them and then CRUSH THEM!
    Just like he did to the electric car.
  • zimoizimoi Join Date: 2003-11-11 Member: 22482Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Mako wrote: »
    Hi all, used to be very involved in the NS2 Aussie community a while back but for various reasons haven't played for a long time. I was so enthused during beta that I purchased ns2au.com and naturalselection2.com.au to create an Aussie community website. I still own the domains and am happy to transfer ownership if it would assist the community in any way. Give me a shout.

Hey Mako, thanks for the offer!

We don't really need these additional domains, but if you want to redirect them to AusNS2.org that would be cool :)