What happened (panic)?

13»

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    The agree/disagree/awesome/etc page for a profile looks broken. If you go to your profile (http://forums.unknownworlds.com/profile) and click on any of the reaction buttons, they look like this:

DsXRIyg.png

Again, I am on Firefox 26.0. I had a few other people check and it's broken for them too. At least one person was running Chrome
    Version 31.0.1650.63 m.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    BTW why can i attach files here but not in the ns2 tech support, is there any reason you locked the feature there?

This should be fixed as well. Sorry about that.
  • KasperKasper Join Date: 2013-12-14 Member: 190062Members, Super Administrators, Vanilla
    Comprox wrote: »
    The agree/disagree/awesome/etc page for a profile looks broken. If you go to your profile (http://forums.unknownworlds.com/profile) and click on any of the reaction buttons, they look like this:

(Picture omitted)

Again, I am on Firefox 26.0. I had a few other people check and it's broken for them too. At least one person was running Chrome
    Version 31.0.1650.63 m.

I've fixed this issue in the latest build which also includes fixes for the blog comments (same cause). It should go live within the next hour.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Getting an ugly bar on the right side of all posts, it's wider if it is my own (to make room for the gear?). I truly hope this was not intentional. See image below.
    tbCGAv0.png
  • KasperKasper Join Date: 2013-12-14 Member: 190062Members, Super Administrators, Vanilla
    edited December 2013
    That was not intentional no and a fix is in the pipeline.

EDIT: The fix has just been pushed
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited December 2013
    Sigh what the fuck. This theme just took over the forums,
    WDewHHQ.png

EDIT: It seems to be happening most of the time on refresh but not every time..So I assume some script is failing to load. Also sorry for the double post.
    That happens from time to time when we do code pushes. Clearing your cache should fix the issue.
    edited December 2013
    @kasper This is happening to me and everyone I have talked to as well. It has not occurred from any other code pushes you guys have done.

I also cleared my cache and it is still happening.

EDIT - I seem to be only getting this on the NS2 theme. When I enter the Subnautica forums (and the different theme it has), I have not been able to get it to break there.
    edited December 2013
    Also, random bug that's been around forever, not sure who has to fix this.

If you view a thread with zero replies, it gets marked as read like usual, but if it then gets replies it doesn't say "new" until you've seen it after it has already had replies.

EDIT: It's still doing the white theme thing...
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Somethings missing. i can't quite... hmmmm....
  • CyberKunCyberKun Join Date: 2013-02-02 Member: 182733Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2014
    This site really needs the back button to work.
    The site has back buttons..? Why would those even be needed, use alt + left arrow or mouse 4.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Mouse4? You forget some of us only have 3 buttons on our mice, mr gamer.