DarkLegion North American Multigaming Clan Looking for Members/Leaders

HaX^HaX^ Join Date: 2013-01-10 Member: 178771Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited December 2013 in Competitive Play
Hi everyone,

We are a North American multigaming clan that has existed in many games since 1999. I personally have been a member since 2006. Right now, we support MineCraft, WarCraft III, League of Legends (and other similar MOBA). We are looking to expand into Natural Selection 2. Currently, we are looking to build a good group of community driven players, and eventually, once we have suitable leaders for competitive NS2, we expand into that field. To do so, we need some experienced, loyal fellow members and leaders to help build and lead the Natural Selection 2 Division.

We have a server hosted in Tampa, FL running at 108.33.72.181:27015 (DarkLegion.Net | Hive #1). Even if you don't feel like joining, feel free to hop on our server at any time. Also, if you want to join, visit http://darklegion.net, or add me on Steam. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

UPDATE : We are now considering a competitive team. We are looking for players of any skill. We will begin in the ENSL division 4 tournament as soon as possible. Please ask HaX^(Me) or Nuhjeea about competitive play.

Thanks everybody!

HaX^

Comments

• GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    Greetings & Salutations. Welcome to the community.
  • HaX^HaX^ Join Date: 2013-01-10 Member: 178771Members, Reinforced - Shadow
  • DefaultErrorDefaultError Minnesota Join Date: 2013-10-31 Member: 188917Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited December 2013
    We also have lots of Candy and Beer! :)

Skill level is not an issue either we welcome anyone.
    We are up to about 8-10 members. I would like to get us up to about 20 if possible. The more the merrier :)
    I would also like to make a note that we are a North American gaming clan, which means if you are gaming from Europe with us, that's fine, but it might suck :)
  • SUPER_SARSSUPER_SARS Join Date: 2013-02-13 Member: 183039Members
    What if I get a 10 minute twitch ban? Can I make a thread asking WWWWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY?
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    I was going to ask, before that thread got closed, if Fana really is bowing out, could we please get a couple of really shadow level sneaky insider tips to improve ourselves with before that knowledge is forever lost with their departure .... then the thread got closed :(
    SUPER_SARS wrote: »
    What if I get a 10 minute twitch ban? Can I make a thread asking WWWWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY?
    What twitch channel?
    edited December 2013
    I was going to ask, before that thread got closed, if Fana really is bowing out, could we please get a couple of really shadow level sneaky insider tips to improve ourselves with before that knowledge is forever lost with their departure .... then the thread got closed :(

I think you posted on the wrong thread.

• joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
  • casan0vaxcasan0vax Cloverfield, USA Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166663Members, WC 2013 - Shadow
    lol holy thread derail, Batman. Good luck HaX with the recruiting, hope it's going well!
  • DefaultErrorDefaultError Minnesota Join Date: 2013-10-31 Member: 188917Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited December 2013
    I think it's going well so far but, again we are looking for anyone low, mid, or high skill and people new to the game. HaX and Nuhjeea are doing a good job at recruiting and I've meant some great people playing with Dark Legion.
  • BestProfileNameBestProfileName Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177320Members
    edited December 2013
  • LocklearLocklear [nexzil]kerrigan Join Date: 2012-05-01 Member: 151403Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited December 2013
    We also need some commanders for the competitive side so if you have commanded before and are looking for a team let us now, skill is not a major factor. We welcome any players new or experienced, on the server or forums come check us out.
  • melody123melody123 Join Date: 2013-12-30 Member: 191107Members
    I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed.
    You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. I really enjoyed what you had to say.it according to my need and demand.
    melody123 wrote: »
    I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed.
    You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. I really enjoyed what you had to say.it according to my need and demand.
    OK?
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    It's a spam bot, ignore it, or report it :)
  • PlagueisPlagueis USA Join Date: 2014-01-04 Member: 192103Members
    Hi guys, I am interested in joining the team/group. I have kind of new to the NS2, but have really enjoyed play so far. I have just signed up on the website. I look forward to hear from you and gaming.
    Welcome Plagueis ! thanks for joining and hope to play some games with you soon :)
    edited February 2014
    Dark Legion are looking for one or two more players to join our competitive team, we will be playing in ENSL Season 4 and are fairly active with practices on Tuesdays and Thursday at 6pm PST, and scrims when we can find them. We are looking for low – mid skill but, we need people that are dedicated and willing to play, learn, and show up for matches and practice. If we are not practicing we usually play PUG's with the /r/NS2 PUG group. We have a channel as well in the /r/NS2 PUG group mumble so if you are interested feel free to join and chat with us. You can also reach us on our forums at www.darklegion.net.

Please Contact Nuhjeea or Me if you are interested or need anymore information.
  • dusterduster michigan, US Join Date: 2014-01-19 Member: 193329Members
    Im still up for drilling with you guys. Hit me up on steam.