NS2 Becomes unresponsive when i load the server browser

SnugglekinzSnugglekinz US Join Date: 2013-12-13 Member: 190051Members
Hi guys
Like the title says, when i click play to load the server browser it brings up the screen and then becomes unresponsive. It worked a few months ago but now this happens and I.m not sure why.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you.

Comments

• ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    I would ensure that you have disabled your mods, especially any revolving around the server browser or menu, Check your log for obvious errors.

If none of the above work please post a techsupport zip.

• tdunc-tdunc- Join Date: 2013-01-12 Member: 179214Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hi guys
    Like the title says, when i click play to load the server browser it brings up the screen and then becomes unresponsive. It worked a few months ago but now this happens and I.m not sure why.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you.

I've had this issue for months, and now it crashes every time I hit esc (even in game)
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    edited December 2013
    Let me reiterate, without some sort of log for either of your issues it is very difficult to advise you as to what to do next.

please follow the steps in this post for maximum joy.

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/131384/how-to-make-a-good-tech-support-post

Edit: I accidentally a word
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Need that tech support zip like confused said,
    But something tells me it's mods you have installed, with just a guess