couple of config questions

mad27manmad27man Texas Join Date: 2013-11-20 Member: 189470Members
Anyone know how to set a round timelimit? just had one go 90 minutes and then it stalemated.

Also, anyone know how to lower the voting time limit? 1.5 minutes is too long to sit in lobby and click 3 buttons

thanks!

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited December 2013
    Hi, i may help you with the config of your server. Just add me at Steam: GhoulofGSG9
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    No option for a round timelimit. you can only win, or lose. No draw.
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Not sure I want this, or servers to be able to have this.
  • WalsaWalsa Join Date: 2011-06-28 Member: 106813Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I really want a time limit option. Specially now that there are soo many rookies. Games that extend for more than an hour and a half aren't good for server performance. Specially since the last update.

It could be implemented in two ways, like in tf2.. In one, the game ends, calling it a draw and the map cycles. The other one, the games changes to sudden death mode, with no,option to respawn until one side looses all their players.

I don't see any problem with implementing this option in pub server.