"You got the 100 agrees/awesomes badge" but from what????

BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
Not a huge deal, but sometimes I get kinda curious as to what it was I did to earn theses. Yes... I know it's because I've gotten 100 agrees/awesomes, but what posts specifically is what I'm after. Again, not a huge deal, but it's hard to keep track of where all I've posted.

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    edited November 2013
    I didn't know those were buttons! You sir, get an awesome. :)

EDIT: Aww... it doesn't go back very far... :( Only about 4 posts for me.
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Silly man you didn't know those were buttons?! :>
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    SamusDroid wrote: »
    Silly man you didn't know those were buttons?! :>

Well turns out they don't do much anyways... :( Why can't there be a "page 2...3...n" button(s)!!!!!
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver

I can see that on yours, but mine doesn't have that. :( I KNOW I have more agrees/awesomes than what's showing up. :((
  • NazoNazo Such Is Life in The Zone Join Date: 2010-12-16 Member: 75720Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    BeigeAlert wrote: »

I can see that on yours, but mine doesn't have that. :( I KNOW I have more agrees/awesomes than what's showing up. :((

This obviously means you are so awesome that the site cant keep up with how awesome you are, congratz
    Nazo wrote: »

This obviously means you are so awesome that the site cant keep up with how awesome you are, congratz

:D ...... :) ....... :( ........... :(( IT'S ALL LIESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Nazo wrote: »

:D ...... :) ....... :( ........... :(( IT'S ALL LIESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

We need a professional... Nananananananananananananannanana @acedude!
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    CONSPIRACY! THE REPTILLIAN OVERLORDS ARE TAKING AWAY OUR NEXT BUTTONS, WHAT NEXT?! REVOLUTION! WE MUST REVOLT TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS TO PRESS THE NEXT BUTTON! VIVE LE REVOLUTION!
    edited November 2013
    AuroN2 wrote: »
    CONSPIRACY! THE REPTILLIAN OVERLORDS ARE TAKING AWAY OUR NEXT BUTTONS, WHAT NEXT?! REVOLUTION! WE MUST REVOLT TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS TO PRESS THE NEXT BUTTON! VIVE LE REVOLUTION!

Where do we get these NEXT buttons??? Maybe there's some in this truck!

youtu.be/vMefuqseEeY?t=11s

EDIT: Aww man... start time doesn't work when it's embedded. :((
    AuroN2 wrote: »

Where do we get these NEXT buttons??? Maybe there's some in this truck!

youtu.be/vMefuqseEeY?t=11s

EDIT: Aww man... start time doesn't work when it's embedded. :((

Judging from your use of smileys this really threatens your mental condition :D
  • AceDudeAceDude Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 61994Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Hmm, weird. I'll add this to our to-do list. Thanks.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    AceDude wrote: »
    I'm starting to wonder... If stuff keeps getting added to that list, will it eventually collapse in on itself forcing our planet to start orbiting the list and slap our solar sytem out of whack :>
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    I'm starting to wonder... If stuff keeps getting added to that list, will it eventually collapse in on itself forcing our planet to start orbiting the list and slap our solar sytem out of whack :>

Yes. Once critical mass is reached, it will collapse into a singularity and everything within the event horizon is doomed (and the rest of earth too, actually).
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited November 2013
    I want to know why there's no 1000 agrees badge? Closing in on dat milestone after smashing 500.

EDIT: Actually, I have 1000 already, but it says it as 1K and not a specific number :(
    Ghosthree3 wrote: »
    I want to know why there's no 1000 agrees badge? Closing in on dat milestone after smashing 500.

EDIT: Actually, I have 1000 already, but it says it as 1K and not a specific number :(

Been wanting to use this forever and today was the day!
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Alright, we're getting there, but still not 100% just yet. Now I have a "next" button on the first page, and a "previous" button on the second page... but no way to get to the third page... except manually typing in a 3 in place of the 2 in the url, which takes me to a third page with both "next" and "previous" buttons.
    What happens if you press that previous button on the third page?
    What happens if you press that previous button on the third page?

Goes back to the 2nd page.
    I iz confused @ your profile page. It seems I do get buttons at page three by manually changing the Page variable in the url to 3, from there on out it's smooth sailing...

agree p3
    awesome p3

Still odd it breaks on your profile @ page 2...
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    I iz confused @ your profile page. It seems I do get buttons at page three by manually changing the Page variable in the url to 3, from there on out it's smooth sailing...

agree p3
    awesome p3

Still odd it breaks on your profile @ page 2...

Oh why me!!!??

I shall summon the dark wizard! He can help us! @AceDude
  • AceDudeAceDude Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 61994Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Uh, it's still on the to-do list. Can't do much about it right now ;/
    Uh, it's still on the to-do list. Can't do much about it right now ;/

Put it on the priority list!

Put the putting-on-the-priority-list on your to-do list!