FALL UNDER THE MAP - Docking landing pad glitch

RadimaXRadimaX Join Date: 2013-02-05 Member: 182840Members
edited December 2013 in Technical Support
SOMEHOW I FELL UNDER LANDING PAD! and it happened in a public game yesterday:

i assumed this was "fixed" among the freshly removed tunnels from the top of landing pad roof...
as some jetpackers was chasing me i wanted to take the easy way out and jump down as you can tell in the bery end of the video but somehow i healead my way passt the death barrier.

i could luckely not recreate this the next 7 lives as a skulk so tell me if this has happened to you or if it was just a fluke. I must have hit some kind of gap of 1 missing pixel of collision or something.

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Moved to tech support forums
    Ive seen this before.. hmm
  • RadimaXRadimaX Join Date: 2013-02-05 Member: 182840Members
    so its not only happen to me then? the minimap shows where i am but i falled down close to the bridge connecting landing pad/terminal near the windows and 2 paths with warning texture.
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    The death trigger just needs to be made taller is all.
  • eyeriseyeris Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188088Members
    Yeah, I took my skulk on top of the tunnel entrance into cafeteria and evolved to an ono. During the evolution period I had accrued enough res to add aura to my ono. As soon as I clicked to do the second evolution, my egg fell through the floor to die. 80+ res in the trash :( I didn't even move between the first and second evolves!

This was especially frustrating because I had organized my entire team to make a raid on their last base. Without the ono, the raid failed and gave the enemy a chance to regroup and raid our base completely turning the game. Very disappointing :(
  • RadimaXRadimaX Join Date: 2013-02-05 Member: 182840Members
    yes this perticulary happens when i hide to make gorge rush or tunnel and have countless deaths in the pits of hell, only in this very scenario i oddly enough even survived!