Ps4

Sub_zer0Sub_zer0 Join Date: 2004-05-09 Member: 28569Members
edited November 2013 in Off-Topic
Hello !

I see the obligatory Xbox one thread so there is the PS4 thread.

Any one got it on per-order, things you're looking forward to etc.

If you're reading this in the future, what are you enjoying about it etc.

I'm thinking I'll wait until after x-mas hoping the price will come down a bit.

and finally opening tittles, thoughts ?

PS4_lg.jpg

Comments

• SpoogeSpooge Thunderbolt missile in your cheerios Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 67Members
    I doubt the price will be coming down anytime soon but there might be some package deals that make it more cost effective.
    Currently leaning toward the PS4 but probably won't make the leap till after the holidays.
  • Sub_zer0Sub_zer0 Join Date: 2004-05-09 Member: 28569Members
    It's not just the price per se it's also the bundles nothing that really calls out. Looking forward to Watch Dogs. Not in a massive hurry to get one too as still got older gen things to do! I'm hoping after the holidays many launch bugs will be fixed etc.

I prefer the ps4 specs to xbox (xbox seems like a smart tv more than a gaming console to me)
  • NazoNazo Such Is Life in The Zone Join Date: 2010-12-16 Member: 75720Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    The only reason I may be getting a PS4 is for the new MGS game (that is, if they dont release on PC)
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Still waiting for my usualy long "pre"order delivery times.
    But yeah im mostly getting it for the exclusives. and the whole fliparound that microsoft and sony did with indie support.
  • Sub_zer0Sub_zer0 Join Date: 2004-05-09 Member: 28569Members
    Any one got one coming tomorrow ? (If your Europe)

• KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Nazo wrote: »
    The only reason I may be getting a PS4 is for the new MGS game (that is, if they dont release on PC)

Exactly. I bought PS3 quite cheap two years ago solely to play MGS3 series, and for Virtua Fither 5 FS, which is like the best fighting game ever. New generation of consoles has little appeal to me, because they are just tuned PCs that will age quite fast... again, and since the architectures are so similar, I guess porting and multiplatform releases will off higher quality and more common.

• ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    will not bother with either, unless kingdom hearts 3 is as good as kingdom hearts 1 or better

consoles are already dated compared to my computer, plus i don't really play as much as i use to