Combat Mode Relaunch

Comments

• FroztyFrozty SWEDEN Join Date: 2012-01-22 Member: 141596Members
  • SnipoSnipo Join Date: 2004-04-26 Member: 28234Members, Constellation
    so combat is dead? no more updates =\

its a shame UWE doesnt care about mods. sorry to this mod go away.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Time to seal this thread away, never to be opened, again.
  • woodywoody SoCal Woody56 Join Date: 2004-02-14 Member: 26541Members
    Simple enough to change things around a bit in the lua to help game play until a stable NS. On my server I just tweak file like combat_Values, combat_ExperienceData, combat_CombatUpgrade, Balance, etc. I'm sure in time NS2 co will be back on track after more growing pains just like the old NS combat went thru. Combat was vital in the success of old NS bringing in new mappers and mod heads, I for one will keep the faith :)
  • MCMLXXXIVMCMLXXXIV Join Date: 2010-04-14 Member: 71400Members
    @Woody if you would like we can integrate your changes into the main Combat... If you send me your updated files I can roll out a new version of Combat.

I'm able to push any updates from the community, if you guys can work out what needs changing. I'm just not dedicating much of my own time to fixing stuff between updates any more...
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Achilles wrote: »
    Just got kicked from [GER] Sadists playground by G-Portal.de .... for no reason at all. I guess I must be getting THAT GOOD?

Really sad, was having a great game with some players who were doing better than me, but kicked for no reason and not allowed back on. Lol, THANKS COMBAT MODE! AWESOME!

Problem is that you're playing on the G-Portal server ... Admin (moop) constantly enables cheats to give himself res and life forms. Also kicks and bans on a whim.
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Combat is not dead, if the original creators don''t update the mod, then I will be willing to keep it up to date as best as I can and tweak values of needed.
  • woodywoody SoCal Woody56 Join Date: 2004-02-14 Member: 26541Members
    MCMLXXXIV wrote: »
    @Woody if you would like we can integrate your changes into the main Combat... If you send me your updated files I can roll out a new version of Combat.

I'm able to push any updates from the community, if you guys can work out what needs changing. I'm just not dedicating much of my own time to fixing stuff between updates any more...

Thanks
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    @SamusDroid If you contact me through pm with your email and github user, I will add you to the ns2 Modding Collective on GitHub, so you can update the main files.
  • Electr0Electr0 Join Date: 2011-10-31 Member: 130337Members
    edited November 2013
    Cool, so a few things to try for improved balance, remove the wait time on exo, it may have been ok at one point but things have changed and it now feels really unfair when a fade or skulk can attack without consequence, fades take you down to under 100 armor and you're dead by the time you can shoot, exos need a boost in general (tweak shooting movement speed so its a bit faster), it should work out that a dual minigun can take down an onos as fast as an onos can, i would also like to see the option of two of the same type, instead of one or the other.

If you ever find the time id really like to see buildmenu ported from xenoswarm and maybe extra levels and abilities added as an option for servers one day, combat never quite got as good as ns1's did!
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    If you really wanna improve balance, start by removing exos and onos entirely. Maybe just exos.
  • Electr0Electr0 Join Date: 2011-10-31 Member: 130337Members
    There's already a setting for that if you want, i find it a bit dull though.
  • Locke504Locke504 Join Date: 2010-04-23 Member: 71511Members, NS2 Map Tester
    I still think combat could benefit from removal of certain ns2 items (flamer, exo) and implement features like hmg, improved jp, acid rocket, improved fade.
  • ZEROibisZEROibis Join Date: 2009-10-30 Member: 69176Members, Constellation
    Or just make it so that combat is fully customizable by reading config files in the server so that admins are free to experiment with different balance changes of their own. This moves balance issues over toward server operators so people working on combat mod can focus on the mod running correctly and possibly new features.
  • ForlornHopeForlornHope Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18675Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    edited November 2013
    Without knowing what those changes are, players will get confused.
  • ForlornHopeForlornHope Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18675Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    Locke504 wrote: »
    I still think combat could benefit from removal of certain ns2 items (flamer, exo) and implement features like hmg, improved jp, acid rocket, improved fade.

Or you could just play NS1 Combat.
  • cpt000cpt000 Join Date: 2013-08-28 Member: 187152Members
    I'm in favor of keeping combat as-is, just to keep the maintenance requirements low.

Or you could just play NS1 Combat.

I see your point, but it doesn't negate the fact that a lot of people would like to see NS1 combat made on the NS2 engine.

That said, I still don't disagree with you. I proffered the idea mostly as a means to balance the mod. There are certainly other (and better) ways to do this than stripping NS2 features that don't work and implementing NS1 features.

To be honest, I don't know that implementing the changes I recommended would definitely increase balance, but I have the strong suspicion that adding an HMG would negate the need for the long line of nerfs to fade, which is my biggest problem with regular NS2 balance.

In lue of adding a whole bunch of non vanilla features, a few of my recommended balance changes would look like this:

Limit flamers (1 or 2).
    Possibly reduce flamer damage to hive but not hydras / webs / aliens / or clogs. (Flamers are the only real answer marines have to gorges, and tell me GL works when hydras are placed on ceiling or high on walls)

Increase fade speed, or revert to pre (reinforcment?) patch nerf. The reasoning behind this is that aliens don't currently have a truely solid means for dealing with 6+ jp's zerging hive. Lerks are to weak to take on JP shotty, and fades aren't accurate / quick enough to fight jp's in space with only blink for air movement. Don't read that as, "Fades can't kill JP's". I only mean to say that given the three options aliens have for killing JP's in the air, fade is the only lifeform that can reliably engage them.

Fix the exo bug. Exo is currently useless with armor 0, and a jp shotty / flamer is always better.

Maybe increase the point cost to shotgun and to advanced weapons in general. The way the mod is currently balanced, 1 player reaching lvl 3 quickly and going straight for SG has a huge advantage over early game aliens. SG's one shot skulks if aimed properly, and low lvl lerks don't fare much better. What ends up happening as a result, is a marine player will go on a 20 kill spree before any alien hits lvl 4. You could make the argument that this balances out mid game when aliens hold an advantage over mid lvl marines, but I feel a more even distribution across all phases of a match would be better.

Which brings me to my next point, no particular phase of the game is balanced at all. Early game = Marine. Mid - Late game = Aliens. Once marines get JP's it's just a tech point zerg.

That's all that really comes to mind right now, but I'll update it if I remember something else. I know the code has been left behind by the original devs, but I really hope someone else will pickup the torch.

In case I haven't said it before, thankyou to everyone who has worked on this mod. It's the thing that still keeps me playing NS2 these days, and I'd really like to see some of these issues resolved down the line.

-Locke
    Broken by latest build.
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited November 2013
    It worked for me on my listen server...there's nothing that could have possibly broke it...
    Kinda helps if you post a log to...
    Did you actually join the server, as soon as you get in the rr is spams errors
    I joined Ghost's server, no spam, joined my own server, no spam, joined another server, with 9 people on it, no spam.
    You can see the errors here which are way to long to post in paste bin.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/media/log-Server.zip
    Over 145,000 lines of erros, pastebin was not having that.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited November 2013
    ZEROibis wrote: »
    You can see the errors here which are way to long to post in paste bin.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/media/log-Server.zip
    Over 145,000 lines of erros, pastebin was not having that.

Not a issue of combat, what you see here is basically what happens if you have a hive timeout. Code doesn't check if value is nil, even as it can be ... .

If you run the server with NO MODS it runs fine. If you run it with admin and other mods it runs fine.

If you run a server with combat it does not work and gets that error. Thus it can only logically follow that combat mod causes that error to occur as that error ONLY occurs WHEN COMBAT MOD IS RUNNING.

It is by no mistake that the only combat servers currently online are for build 159...
    edited November 2013
    I tried doing it from a fresh install. As soon as you launch the server with combat mod it starts to toss that error into infinity.
    ZEROibis wrote:
    Error: lua/Utility.lua:1949: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'num' (a nil value)
    [Server] Script Error #1: lua/Utility.lua:1949: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'num' (a nil value)
    Call stack:
    #1: round lua/Utility.lua:1949
    num = nil
    idp = nil
    mult = 1
    #2: SetTotalKills lua/ScoringMixin.lua:253
    self = ReadyRoomPlayer-2987 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0.20000000298023, animationGraphIndex=42, animationGraphNode=12, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=0, animationSpeed2=1, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=59.471336364746, armor=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=1, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, crouching=false, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=90, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=false, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, isMale=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isOnEntity=false, isUsing=false, jumpHandled=false, jumping=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=134, layer1AnimationSequence2=-1, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=1, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=1, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=66, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, onGround=true, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, playerLevel=0, playerSkill=0, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=1, reinforcedTierNum=0, resetMouse=0, resources=0, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, shoulderPadIndex=0, slowAmount=0, standingBodyYaw=0, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0.063621520996094, stepStartTime=59.445880889893, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=0, teamResources=0, techId=43, timeGroundAllowed=0, timeGroundTouched=0, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfCrouchChange=0, timeOfLastJump=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0, transitionStart=0, tweeningFunction=1, upgrade10=1, upgrade1=1, upgrade2=1, upgrade3=1, upgrade4=1, upgrade5=1, upgrade6=1, upgrade7=1, upgrade8=1, upgrade9=1, variant=2, velocity=cdata, velocityLength=0, velocityPitch=0, velocityYaw=0, viewModelId=582, viewPitch=0, viewRoll=0, viewYaw=0, weaponsWeight=0 }
    totalKills = nil
    #3: lua/PlayerRanking.lua:314
    playerUpdated = false
    currentPlayerNum = 1
    (for generator) = function
    (for state) = {1=ReadyRoomPlayer-2987 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0.20000000298023, animationGraphIndex=42, animationGraphNode=12, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=0, animationSpeed2=1, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=59.471336364746, armor=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=1, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, crouching=false, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=90, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=false, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, isMale=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isOnEntity=false, isUsing=false, jumpHandled=false, jumping=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=134, layer1AnimationSequence2=-1, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=1, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=1, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=66, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, onGround=true, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, playerLevel=0, playerSkill=0, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=1, reinforcedTierNum=0, resetMouse=0, resources=0, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, shoulderPadIndex=0, slowAmount=0, standingBodyYaw=0, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0.063621520996094, stepStartTime=59.445880889893, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=0, teamResources=0, techId=43, timeGroundAllowed=0, timeGroundTouched=0, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfCrouchChange=0, timeOfLastJump=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLas... }
    (for control) = 1
    _ = 1
    player = ReadyRoomPlayer-2987 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0.20000000298023, animationGraphIndex=42, animationGraphNode=12, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=0, animationSpeed2=1, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=59.471336364746, armor=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=1, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, crouching=false, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=90, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=false, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, isMale=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isOnEntity=false, isUsing=false, jumpHandled=false, jumping=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=134, layer1AnimationSequence2=-1, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=1, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=1, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=66, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, onGround=true, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, playerLevel=0, playerSkill=0, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=1, reinforcedTierNum=0, resetMouse=0, resources=0, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, shoulderPadIndex=0, slowAmount=0, standingBodyYaw=0, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0.063621520996094, stepStartTime=59.445880889893, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=0, teamResources=0, techId=43, timeGroundAllowed=0, timeGroundTouched=0, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfCrouchChange=0, timeOfLastJump=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0, transitionStart=0, tweeningFunction=1, upgrade10=1, upgrade1=1, upgrade2=1, upgrade3=1, upgrade4=1, upgrade5=1, upgrade6=1, upgrade7=1, upgrade8=1, upgrade9=1, variant=2, velocity=cdata, velocityLength=0, velocityPitch=0, velocityYaw=0, viewModelId=582, viewPitch=0, viewRoll=0, viewYaw=0, weaponsWeight=0 }
    client = ServerClient { }
    steamId = 5083745
    playerData = {badges= {1="constellation" }, steamId=5083745 }

Modding is hell. I need to learn LUA and fix this shit.
    edited November 2013
    Modding is hell. I need to learn LUA and fix this shit.

Well, there is no reason to...because it's not broken.

Modding is quite easy as well compared to other games.
    edited November 2013
    Then why does the error only occur when combat mod is running?

Here it is again on a fresh install:
    Date: 11/22/13
    Time: 06:15:37:
    Build 260
    Windows 7 64-bit (build 7601)
    Connected to Steam servers
    Web server running at localhost:80
    Downloading mods
    VAC Enabled
    Finished downloading and installing mods
    Mounting mod from D:/game_servers/Current_Servers/ns2co/mods/m5f35045_1381216139/

CombatMod Mod Active Setting is: activated
    CombatMod Player Threshold is 0 players.
    CombatMod Last Map ended with 0 players.
    CombatMod is now: activated
    CombatMod Time Limit is now: 25 minutes.
    CombatMod Overtime is now: activated
    CombatMod Power Point Damage is now: activated
    CombatMod Default Winner is now: Aliens
    CombatMod Comp Mode is now: deactivated

Loading config://ServerConfig.json
    Loading config://ServerAdmin.json
    Loading config://BannedPlayers.json
    Loading config://MapCycle.json
    Loading config://ConsistencyConfig.json
    Hashed 1 game_setup.xml files for consistency
    Hashed 956 *.lua files for consistency
    Hashed 36 *.hlsl files for consistency
    Hashed 29 *.shader files for consistency
    Hashed 17 *.screenfx files for consistency
    Hashed 139 *.surface_shader files for consistency
    Hashed 3 *.fxh files for consistency
    Hashed 3 *.render_setup files for consistency
    Hashed 2 *.shader_template files for consistency
    Hashed 14 *.level files for consistency
    Hashed 5164 *.dds files for consistency
    Hashed 73 *.jpg files for consistency
    Hashed 50 *.png files for consistency
    Hashed 895 *.cinematic files for consistency
    Hashed 2231 *.material files for consistency
    Hashed 3565 *.model files for consistency
    Hashed 106 *.animation_graph files for consistency
    Hashed 201 *.polygons files for consistency
    Hashed 3 *.fev files for consistency
    Hashed 23 *.fsb files for consistency
    Skipped 368 ui/*.dds files for consistency
    Skipped 124 *_view*.dds files for consistency
    Skipped 56 *_view*.material files for consistency
    Skipped 124 *_view*.model files for consistency
    Skipped 17 models/marine/hands/* files for consistency
    Hashed 0 lua/entry/*.entry files for consistency
    Error: The message ChatClient was already hooked
    Loading 'maps/ns2_veil.level'
    Cooked mesh with 36645 faces, 24901 vertices
    Cooked mesh with 41739 faces, 28552 vertices
    Cooked mesh with 4036 faces, 4753 vertices
    Cooked mesh with 38 faces, 57 vertices
    Warning: Sound info file: sound/combat.soundinfo couldn't be opened
    Cooked mesh with 4 faces, 4 vertices
    Cooked mesh with 16 faces, 10 vertices
    Building pathing mesh for level maps/ns2_veil.level
    Finished loading 'maps/ns2_veil.level'
    Client connecting (192.168.1.100)
    Client connected (192.168.1.100)
    Client Authed. Steam ID: 5083745
    ZERO <ibis> connected.
    Error: lua/Utility.lua:1949: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'num' (a nil value)
    [Server] Script Error #1: lua/Utility.lua:1949: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'num' (a nil value)
    Call stack:
    #1: round lua/Utility.lua:1949
    num = nil
    idp = nil
    mult = 1
    #2: SetTotalKills lua/ScoringMixin.lua:253
    self = ReadyRoomPlayer-2987 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0.20000000298023, animationGraphIndex=42, animationGraphNode=12, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=0, animationSpeed2=1, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=54.737155914307, armor=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=1, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, crouching=false, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=90, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=false, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, isMale=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isOnEntity=false, isUsing=false, jumpHandled=false, jumping=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=134, layer1AnimationSequence2=-1, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=1, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=1, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=66, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, onGround=true, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, playerLevel=0, playerSkill=0, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=1, reinforcedTierNum=0, resetMouse=0, resources=0, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, shoulderPadIndex=0, slowAmount=0, standingBodyYaw=0, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=0, teamResources=0, techId=43, timeGroundAllowed=0, timeGroundTouched=0, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfCrouchChange=0, timeOfLastJump=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0, transitionStart=0, tweeningFunction=1, upgrade10=1, upgrade1=1, upgrade2=1, upgrade3=1, upgrade4=1, upgrade5=1, upgrade6=1, upgrade7=1, upgrade8=1, upgrade9=1, variant=2, velocity=cdata, velocityLength=0, velocityPitch=0, velocityYaw=0, viewModelId=582, viewPitch=-0, viewRoll=0, viewYaw=0, weaponsWeight=0 }
    totalKills = nil
    #3: lua/PlayerRanking.lua:314
    playerUpdated = false
    currentPlayerNum = 1
    (for generator) = function
    (for state) = {1=ReadyRoomPlayer-2987 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0.20000000298023, animationGraphIndex=42, animationGraphNode=12, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=0, animationSpeed2=1, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=54.737155914307, armor=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=1, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, crouching=false, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=90, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=false, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, isMale=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isOnEntity=false, isUsing=false, jumpHandled=false, jumping=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=134, layer1AnimationSequence2=-1, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=1, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=1, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=66, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, onGround=true, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, playerLevel=0, playerSkill=0, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=1, reinforcedTierNum=0, resetMouse=0, resources=0, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, shoulderPadIndex=0, slowAmount=0, standingBodyYaw=0, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=0, teamResources=0, techId=43, timeGroundAllowed=0, timeGroundTouched=0, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfCrouchChange=0, timeOfLastJump=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilReso... }
    (for control) = 1
    _ = 1
    player = ReadyRoomPlayer-2987 {activeWeaponId=-1, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0.20000000298023, animationGraphIndex=42, animationGraphNode=12, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=0, animationSpeed2=1, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=54.737155914307, armor=0, baseYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=0, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, clientIndex=1, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, crouching=false, currentOrderId=-1, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=90, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=false, giveDamageTime=0, gravityTrigger=0, health=100, healthIgnored=false, isMale=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isOnEntity=false, isUsing=false, jumpHandled=false, jumping=false, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=134, layer1AnimationSequence2=-1, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=1, layer1AnimationSpeed=1, layer1AnimationStart2=0, layer1AnimationStart=0, locationId=1, maxArmor=0, maxHealth=100, mode=1, modeTime=-1, modelIndex=66, moveButtonPressed=false, moveTransition=false, onGround=true, physicsGroup=8, physicsGroupFilterMask=0, physicsType=1, playerLevel=0, playerSkill=0, primaryAttackLastFrame=false, processMove=true, pushImpulse=cdata, pushTime=0, quickSwitchSlot=1, reinforcedTierNum=0, resetMouse=0, resources=0, runningBodyYaw=0, secondaryAttackLastFrame=false, shoulderPadIndex=0, slowAmount=0, standingBodyYaw=0, startCameraAngles=cdata, startCameraDistance=0, startCameraPosition=cdata, startCameraYOffset=0, stepAmount=0, stepStartTime=0, syncHealth=false, teamNumber=0, teamResources=0, techId=43, timeGroundAllowed=0, timeGroundTouched=0, timeLastHealed=0, timeLastMenu=0, timeOfCrouchChange=0, timeOfLastJump=0, timeOfLastPhase=0, timeOfLastUse=0, timeOfLastWeaponSwitch=0, timeUntilResourceBlock=0, transitionDuration=0, transitionStart=0, tweeningFunction=1, upgrade10=1, upgrade1=1, upgrade2=1, upgrade3=1, upgrade4=1, upgrade5=1, upgrade6=1, upgrade7=1, upgrade8=1, upgrade9=1, variant=2, velocity=cdata, velocityLength=0, velocityPitch=0, velocityYaw=0, viewModelId=582, viewPitch=-0, viewRoll=0, viewYaw=0, weaponsWeight=0 }
    client = ServerClient { }
    steamId = 5083745
    playerData = {badges= {1="constellation" }, steamId=5083745 }
    edited November 2013
    So the solution to fix combat mod is to not fix combat mod but to tell the devs that they are supposed to fix it?

Is there a way to suppress the error so that we can still try to play combat mod until this is actually fixed?