Changing a server between combat and NSL scrim server

jewbearjewbear Join Date: 2013-02-09 Member: 182943Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
I know there is a way to do this but I do not know how to set it up. Is it possible to have one server set with two configs... for combat mod and then another set for NSL settings, so I could change the config depending upon what my team wants to do?

Thanks

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Basically you can load different mods with each maps. With more details what you exactly want to do i can help you more in detail.
  • jewbearjewbear Join Date: 2013-02-09 Member: 182943Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited October 2013
    Yea I would like some more help, whats your steam?

I want to be able to switch my private server from combat mod to a scrim server when needed with ease.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    jewbear wrote: »
    Yea I would like some more help, whats your steam?

I want to be able to switch my private server from combat mod to a scrim server when needed with ease.

My steamid is the same as my forum name ;) .
  • jewbearjewbear Join Date: 2013-02-09 Member: 182943Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited October 2013
    would need to set mods to load per map instead of the global way that you probably have it set up. Can help also.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jekt_/