Saturday Night NS2 Play - Natural Selection 2

SystemSystem Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Posts: 466 vanilla
edited October 2013 in NS2 General Discussion

imageSaturday Night NS2 Play - Natural Selection 2

G’day everyone! Competitive Natural Selection 2 is glorious. Not only because it just… is, but also because it happens all over the world at all times of the day. Tonight (US time), Australia is doing us all a favour by playing some sweet competitive NS2 on Sunday midday (Aus Time). 50 Shades of Awesome v Scurvy kicks off in less than three hours from this post, on http://twitch.tv/ausns2. For more info about the Australian competitive NS2 scene, head on over the http://ausns2.org. Check out the image above for the global start times. Keep in mind that in the US, the event starts on Saturday night, not Sunday! Be there for some sweet play.…

Read the full story here

Comments

• HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CASuper Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444Posts: 1,779 admin
    Let this comment thread live!
    The fastest way to contact me is via @hugh_jeremy on Twitter! Add me on Steam: Strayan. I do not check forum PMs.
    Keep up to date on what is going on with: Unknown Worlds | Natural Selection 2 | Subnautica
    Chat with the UWE team on Twitter | The best way to be notified about Subnautica updates is to sign up to our development newsletters
  • 0ni0ni Members Join Date: 2012-08-30 Member: 156991Posts: 231 Fully active user
    Shouldn't you be busy making NS3 right now? What are you doing posting non-ns3 threads?
    Get back to work.
    HughAurOn2VetinariTmplt
  • ezekelezekel Members, NS2 Map Tester Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Posts: 1,385 Advanced user
    also thanks for the time map, but it's all displayed in euro times? 2100 EDT is like 9 pm EST..... or is that too much work to display each timezone
  • BluefangServersBluefangServers Members Join Date: 2012-10-30 Member: 164763Posts: 51 Advanced user
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! AustraliaMembers, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Posts: 2,130 mod
    0ni wrote: »
    Shouldn't you be busy making NS3 right now? What are you doing posting non-ns3 threads?
    Get back to work.
    SHHH THAT'S TOP SECRET TOP SECRETNESS
    SHHH
    YOU CAN'T LET THE PUBLIC KNOW THE TRUTH!
    #GIVETHEMNOTHINGBUTTAKEFROMTHEMEVERYTHING

And yay! We're getting some publicity! Thank fuck my game didn't get streamed, or recorded. infact i hope my games never get streamed, or recorded, unless we're having a good day.

Send me a private message if you need me to kill someone "help" with anything.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin.

Youtube Channel for Sydney Music
  • PakarsPakars Members Join Date: 2010-11-24 Member: 75262Posts: 10
    I can't take the pressure!
  • DecoyDecoy Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Posts: 400 vanilla
    This match is actually going to be streamed on twitch.tv/ggkaneh --> The aussies aren't available to cast!
    UWE Playtest Co-Lead
  • ezekelezekel Members, NS2 Map Tester Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Posts: 1,385 Advanced user
    ezekel wrote: »
    also thanks for the time map, but it's all displayed in euro times? 2100 EDT is like 9 pm EST..... or is that too much work to display each timezone
    For the life of me I can't understand why people don't post in god damn fucking GMT. I hate it when people post stuff in their local time when what they're presenting is a global thing. Why do I have to translate twice? Bull shit I tell you, bull shit. If you just post it in GMT everyone is only responsible for knowing the modifier for their own time zone. I live in -8, that's all I have to remember.

Dear UWE post all future everything in GMT or I'll start emailing you pictures of my nipples.

please forward those pictures to me
    0niDecoyMalGanis2MasterBat
  • 0ni0ni Members Join Date: 2012-08-30 Member: 156991Posts: 231 Fully active user
    Post times in GMT, because it only gets worse if you don't.
    _INTER_
  • VetinariVetinari Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Posts: 3,468 Advanced user
    ezekel wrote: »
    For the life of me I can't understand why people don't post in god damn fucking GMT. I hate it when people post stuff in their local time when what they're presenting is a global thing. Why do I have to translate twice? Bull shit I tell you, bull shit. If you just post it in GMT everyone is only responsible for knowing the modifier for their own time zone. I live in -8, that's all I have to remember.

Dear UWE post all future everything in GMT or I'll start emailing you pictures of my nipples.

Quoted for truth. I live in +1, and I don't want to figure out wth "CEST" is every time.
    formerly known as F0rdPrefect

I am good Onos
    _INTER_
  • _INTER__INTER_ Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2009-08-08 Member: 68392Posts: 822 Advanced user
    Quoted for truth. I live in +1, and I don't want to figure out wth "CEST" is every time.
    3am CEST doesn't need much calculation +/- 1 or 2. Too early anyway you turn it.

Warforce17 wrote: »
    RapGod wrote: »
    matso wrote: »
    --> pistol time axe time welder time riflebutt time
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The NetherlandsMembers, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 15,782 Advanced user
    edited September 2016
    I appreciate your appreciation of our appreciation to appreciate appreciations, best of luck everyone trying to get to their destination to appreciate even more destinations...

GTFO spambots! @Foxy git in hir and teach these fools a lesson, damn spambots!
    Post edited by Kouji_San on

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

Foxy_INTER_
  • VetinariVetinari Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Posts: 3,468 Advanced user
    "Let's just scroll up a bit to see what this originally was about..."
    _INTER_ wrote: »
    3am CEST doesn't need much calculation +/- 1 or 2. Too early anyway you turn it.

"Wait that is actually a post from me he's quoting"

"..."

"Do you realize I wrote that three years ago"

My thought process during the last two minutes. (It's late. I'm slow. Notsorry for fueling a necro.)

I am good Onos
    Kouji_San_INTER_IronHorse
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The NetherlandsMembers, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 15,782 Advanced user

"..."

My thought process during the last two minutes. (It's late. I'm slow. Notsorry for fueling a necro.)

Them spambots necroed the post, don't worry they're gone now >_>

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

Kouji_San wrote: »

"..."

Them spambots necroed the post, don't worry they're gone now >_>

Lies. I can still see it right there. See:
    asadsays wrote: »
    Really appreciate this post. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it!

its scary

I am good Onos
    Wait a minute, I thought ... hmm... DAMN TRICKSTERS...

2cough
  • FoxyFoxy United KingdomMembers, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Posts: 470 Advanced user
    Banned with extreme prejudice
    VetinariKouji_San
  • _INTER__INTER_ Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2009-08-08 Member: 68392Posts: 822 Advanced user
    Haha I didnt even realize, yea it was late.
    Warforce17 wrote: »
    RapGod wrote: »
    matso wrote: »
    --> pistol time axe time welder time riflebutt time