Plush Alien toys for purchase?

RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
http://rejzor.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/natural-selection-2-shadow-upgrade-in-my-possession/

I got the idea from the plush Gorge toy found on Descent map, Plaza sector. Would anyone of you guys buy a real plush version of Skulk, Gorge, Lerk, Fade and Onos? I know i would if they'd all look the same as the ingame plush. Coffee cups, shirts and mouse mats don't spark much interest in me but plush toys, YES PLEASE!

Comments

• ForlornHopeForlornHope Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18675Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    edited September 2013
    A plush gorge has been developed by Wasabione and he shows it off in the PAX videos on the UWE youtube channel. He is hoping to sell them (with UWE's permission) and is currently arranging it.
  • TurbineTurbine Join Date: 2012-09-13 Member: 159160Members
    edited September 2013
    Pretty much everyone I know wants a NS2 plush, including me. I'd like to collect all the aliens.

[Edit]
    I hope they don't make shaded dolls, I'd lose them all the time.. Being invisible and all.
  • RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Maybe they should also offer hive, crag, gorge tunnel and shade plushies along with the whip and hydras. So you can build yourself a small plush alien ecosystem :)
  • xBlueXFoxxxBlueXFoxx Join Date: 2013-06-07 Member: 185497Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    RejZoR wrote: »
    Maybe they should also offer hive, crag, gorge tunnel and shade plushies along with the whip and hydras. So you can build yourself a small plush alien ecosystem :)

Close family members and friends would question me owning a gorge tunnel. :(
  • DaxxDaxx Join Date: 2002-04-16 Member: 460Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    RejZoR wrote: »

LOL at gorge tunnel, that would be an awkward explanation to non-players.

• BillyIIIBillyIII Russia, Moscow, Mytishi Join Date: 2012-07-24 Member: 154330Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    xBlueXFoxx wrote: »
    Close family members and friends would question me owning a gorge tunnel. :(

What's so strange about a gorge tunnel?
  • cooliticcoolitic Right behind you Join Date: 2013-04-02 Member: 184609Members
    Plushies release date is HL3 release date,

"When they stop trolling us"