Firexo

reeqlreeql Join Date: 2013-05-05 Member: 185125Members
Im a little fan of Starcraft 2. Anyway I would love to see in game in some future red skinned exo with dual flamers. Flamethrtowers weve got in the game. Just place it in hands of exo. It would be a lot of fun. It would be designed for close combat and building burning. What do You think ? Do not take it too serious its only my litte idea :)

Comments

• CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    We should be able to combine that shit any way we want; GL Laser exo, Dual Flamer exo, Machine gun Flamer etc!
  • MalkContentMalkContent Join Date: 2012-10-05 Member: 161597Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I'd say Flamer Exos might be a bit OP because a) they can pop bilebombs and b) they would leave attacking Onos' stamina drained. No idea how that actually would pan out, but just throwing it into the room that it's something to think about.
    And combining different setups? No objections ^^ Props to the guy who can handle the Rail+Machinegun wield to it's full potential. I promise you right now, the different timings are gonna mess with your head :D
    GL exo: I don't see the point. The biggest advantage would be shooting around corners and that you can savely do without being an exo.
  • NazoNazo Such Is Life in The Zone Join Date: 2010-12-16 Member: 75720Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    If we had Exo's that could use every weapon type

We might as well switch back to heavy armor from NS1
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Get a flamethrower that shoots out more exos.
  • RedSwordRedSword Join Date: 2006-12-07 Member: 58947Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited September 2013
    Dual welder *cough* (exo)
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Exo with a giant welder modified into a beam sword, would look a little bit like
    1zzzzz.jpg
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    edited September 2013
    Welder sword! Fixes metal
    BURNS EVERYTHING ELSE
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA
    oh.. ahem..
    *straighten tie*
    Good day gentlemen.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I approve of this only if we get a new taunt! screw gameplay consequences for just this time due to sheer awesomeness

Need a light *SWOOOOSH*