race relations in ns2

AmbAmb Members, Reinforced - Supporter Join Date: 2012-11-09 Member: 168647Posts: 317 Fully active user
NS2 is the most visible example of UWE’s poisoning of race relations. We now know that UWE directly fanned the flames of racial discord. Instead of maintaining the current status quo by keeping the aliens segregated and let them kill each other in maps such as ns2_tram, UWE deliberately brought the conflict to the stage by constantly pitting the aliens against the marines on the same map while allowing the marines to stand their ground and use deadly force without the need to retreat. Aliens are constantly being killed because they are often profiled as mindless killers. Now, what is extremely hypocritical is that Flayra publicly said that if he had a pet, it'd look like a gorge, and then a few weeks later he said that what he was really saying is that the gorge could have been him 25 years ago.
AurOn2rkfg

Comments

• DaveodethDaveodeth Members Join Date: 2012-11-21 Member: 172717Posts: 280 Advanced user
    You mean species right.
    KwisatzHaderachkais_4
  • KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Posts: 368 Fully active user
    Oh look, Amb is back...
  • AmbAmb Members, Reinforced - Supporter Join Date: 2012-11-09 Member: 168647Posts: 317 Fully active user
    this is a very srs subject, please don't troll.
    AurOn2
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert TexasMembers, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Posts: 2,829 admin
    Amb wrote: »
    NS2 is the most visible example of UWE’s poisoning of race relations. We now know that UWE directly fanned the flames of racial discord. Instead of maintaining the current status quo by keeping the aliens segregated and let them kill each other in maps such as ns2_tram, UWE deliberately brought the conflict to the stage by constantly pitting the aliens against the marines on the same map while allowing the marines to stand their ground and use deadly force without the need to retreat. Aliens are constantly being killed because they are often profiled as mindless killers. Now, what is extremely hypocritical is that Flayra publicly said that if he had a pet, it'd look like a gorge, and then a few weeks later he said that what he was really saying is that the gorge could have been him 25 years ago.

Cool story.
  • NazoNazo Such Is Life in The ZoneMembers, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold Join Date: 2010-12-16 Member: 75720Posts: 293 Fully active user
  • amoralamoral Members Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177250Posts: 1,331 Advanced user
    im having another stroke... none of the OP made a whit of sense to me.
  • KamamuraKamamura Members, Reinforced - Gold Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Posts: 669 Advanced user
    Allow me to counter this mental meandering with... a riddle:

If stones grew on trees,
    could they be called leaves,
    provided they moved in the wind,
    or would they have to be green?

Moreover, what do I have in my pocket?
    Each day, hundreds of enthusiastic new players rush to join the ranks of the TSF to protect the universe, our beloved and the values of our society from the alien menace.

Glory to the TSF! Glory to Arstotzka ! Glory to the mods!
    AurOn2
  • VetinariVetinari Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Posts: 3,469 Advanced user
    Kamamura wrote: »
    Allow me to counter this mental meandering with... a riddle:

If stones grew on trees,
    could they be called leaves,
    provided they moved in the wind,
    or would they have to be green?

Moreover, what do I have in my pocket?

Nanites
    formerly known as F0rdPrefect

I am good Onos
    AurOn2
  • KamamuraKamamura Members, Reinforced - Gold Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Posts: 669 Advanced user
    Nanites

How could he know, my pressshhhiousssss?

Each day, hundreds of enthusiastic new players rush to join the ranks of the TSF to protect the universe, our beloved and the values of our society from the alien menace.

Glory to the TSF! Glory to Arstotzka ! Glory to the mods!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The NetherlandsMembers, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 15,782 Advanced user
    edited September 2013
    Hudson pretty much sums up my sentiments on this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

Mostly locked...

Mostly :>

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

AurOn2
This discussion has been closed.