Looking for Team

Comments

• VaticideVaticide Join Date: 2013-03-24 Member: 184302Members
    Nick: Vaticide
    Skill: medium?
    Language: English & French
    Microphone: Yes
    Experience in ns: Played on VexX for a bit. 750 hours played.
    Experience in other games (competitive preferably) name the game, seriously: CSS, played in main for a few seasons, 1500 hours. Played Freelancer for a couple of years, RTCW: ET for a few years as well on Clanbase.
    brief info about yourself: I'm mostly a field player, but if your team is looking for a commander, I wouldn't mind trying to command. Add me on steam and we can talk details.
  • ReeelaxOReeelaxO Join Date: 2013-07-04 Member: 185912Members
    nick : Reeelaxo
    skill : Noob (See below)
    EU/ German
    language : English, german
    microphone : ofc.
    how to contact you : email (Reeelaxo@hotmail.com) or steam (add counterhotty311)
    experience in ns : i played ns1 at a lan a few times. ns 2 just a few hours
    experience in other games : SSBM, SF4, WC3, SC2, DotA, League of Legends

brief info about yourself : i recently just purchased NS2 and im pretty amazed. Anyway, public games dont go too well coordinated, so id really like to find some ppl to play with. U may have to teach me several things, but im motivated to learn and just to play this game seriously :)
  • ShinigamlShinigaml Join Date: 2009-11-09 Member: 69315Members
    edited July 2013
    Nick: Gosu

Skill (high, mid, low): High

EU/NA/AUS etc: NA

Language (english/finnish/french etc): Engrish

Microphone: Si

How to contact you (steam & IRC if you use it): PM me

Experience in ns (past ns experience, past competitive gaming experience etc):

NS1 for 10 years on and off but never serious. Started at the end of beta NS2 and played S1 EU Div 1 Group A. Now just playing casual but skill still intact for most part.

Experience in other games (competitive preferably):

GunZ (best player & leader of the best clan in 2007: population roughly 30k players) + WoW Arena BG9 (Where all the elite PvPers play) 2400 MMR in 2s, 2550 in 3s, 2750 in 5s. Most games I play I'm usually really good at and any game I'm really interested in I tend to excel and have a very short learning curve.

Brief info about yourself (are you looking for casual fun or hardcore competitive experience, basically anything goes that tells us something about you):

My casual is fueled by playing pubs, so after drifting away from the competitive scene for so long, I'm looking for a hardcore competitive team; preferably a Div 1 team in the NA. I was offered to join a few Div 1 teams when I was actively playing but had no desire at that time to clan hop. I enjoyed EU Division but the lag caused too many miscalculated deaths and I prefer not dieing far behind walls. I'm best at Fade, taught a few Div 1 players how I fade and it has helped them a lot. Lerks good as well but nothing I practice too much. Onos is pretty common sense for the most part. My marine play is too good as I've always played FPS shooter games all my life. I also command a lot in pub games, both aliens and marines so I know a lot of "game sense", tactics, and etcetc. Super quick learner, just need to get a few games in before I get back into competitive mode again. Anyways, I've always been a rather competitive gamer on a high level so pressure is something I can handle well. Any other questions you have, feel free to ask (PM me)
  • xtcmenxtcmen Join Date: 2004-04-20 Member: 28040Members, Squad Five Blue
    edited July 2013
    xtc
    Med-High
    NA PST
    English
    Comp exp since beta. Leader of Norcal Season 1. Played on B Klub Season 2
    I come with humor.
    Contact: xtcmen via steam. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964102428/

Fade, field player.
  • FlipperFlipper Join Date: 2012-08-08 Member: 155120Members
    xtcmen wrote: »
    xtc
    Med-High
    NA PST
    English
    Comp exp since beta. Leader of Norcal Season 1. Played on B Klub Season 2
    I come with humor.
    Contact: xtcmen via steam. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964102428/

Fade, field player.

He's a flake don't recruit... also never led nothing yooooooooooooo
  • MedxMedx Join Date: 2012-10-29 Member: 164439Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    ick : Medx
    skill : Mid
    language : English
    microphone : Yes
    Steam: Medx
    experience in ns : Follow NS2 comp play and play regularly on public servers. Looking to get into more organized play so I can improve.
    experience in other games : Comp play experience in Counter Strike Source , Halo , Gears of War, Global Agenda. Haven't found a game in a while that I enjoy enough to play competitively, until now

I prefer field Marine, Skulk and Gorge, Decent with a Lurk but not my strongest
  • ChaunceyChauncey Join Date: 2013-07-25 Member: 186377Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    nick: Chauncey
    skill: mid
    NA
    language: English
    microphone: Yes
    how to contact you: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Chaunceyyy
    experience in ns: Played NS1 and around 200 hours of NS2. I'm looking for a bit more organization in the games I play.
    experience in other games: I'm a recreational gamer, but I do play some Counterstrike, SCII, and Blazblue.
    brief info about yourself: I just like to have fun. I'm always motivated and I like to think I make good risk decisions.
  • AyanomooseAyanomoose Join Date: 2013-05-06 Member: 185153Members
    edited August 2013
    Edit: Found a team

nick: Ayanomoose
    NA
    language: English and Spanish
    how to contact you: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ayanomoose
    experience in ns: over 1000 hours in NS2. I've played pugs, gathers, and competitive matches
    experience in other games: nothing competitive, but I have played many FPS and RTS games like Counter Strike and Command & Conquer
    brief info: Starting August I won't be able to play as much due to school. However, I will be available (hopefully) during weekends (Thurs-Sat) and sometimes weekdays if it's early enough. I would like nothing more than to get better though and aim for the top, and I'd like to play with people who have the drive to improve and reach their goals. I primarily play Fade, but I can play any other lifeform as well (although I don't like being Onos).
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Ayanomoose wrote: »
    nick: Ayanomoose
    NA
    language: English and Spanish
    how to contact you: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ayanomoose
    experience in ns: over 1000 hours in NS2. I've played pugs, gathers, and competitive matches
    experience in other games: nothing competitive, but I have played many FPS and RTS games like Counter Strike and Command & Conquer
    brief info: Starting August I won't be able to play as much due to school. However, I will be available (hopefully) during weekends (Thurs-Sat) and sometimes weekdays if it's early enough. I would like nothing more than to get better though and aim for the top, and I'd like to play with people who have the drive to improve and reach their goals. I primarily play Fade, but I can play any other lifeform as well (although I don't like being Onos).

I can vouch for this fine gentleman, great player and great guy. Will work extremely hard to get better and constantly improve the team. No brainer pickup really.
  • shriikeshriike Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184461Members
  • Rich_Rich_ Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167152Members
    Moose would be a great pickup for any team, very solid fade
  • GeekavengerGeekavenger Join Date: 2012-08-31 Member: 157117Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    GeekAvenger
    • mid
    • NA
    • English and Bad English
    • microphone (yes)
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/GeekAvenger or Message me on the Forums I am here almost every day
    • 300+ Hours in NS2 and Played a NS a long time ago. All Public Play
    • Never Played Competitively but play a lot of games
    • I am looking to play in a more organized fashion. If the team has a schedule for Practice and Scrims I can commit to it for evening and weekend play. I have a normal 9-5 Job Central Time. I have been commanding a lot in the past few weeks and winning 90% of my Pub matches but I feel like that is because of a lack of experienced Comms playing Pubs, not necessarily my skill. I am mellow and even headed, and a team player. My shooting is acceptable but not great I make up for it with good positioning on my good days. I skulk and gorge pretty well, I am working on lerk but it I still struggle to get kills, although I avoid death pretty well. The new Fade movement has messed me up but I am getting back up to my pre 250 skill level now (which is not very good either) and I am a Good Onos (read: cautious).
  • MewSkittyMewSkitty Join Date: 2012-12-01 Member: 173805Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited March 2014
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    nick: DCDarkling / DCDarkling [mentor] & names like that.
    skill: average to above average public play, lower end div3. (asumption)
    EU: NL
    language: english/dutch. English talking clan with ok latency prefered.
    microphone: yes, headset
    how to contact you: forum PM, Steam DCDarkling
    experience in ns: public ns1 since 1.04, ns2 somewhere around a steam sale when I noticed it was released.
    experience in other games: hl1, no serious competition, way to long ago to truly count.

Im looking for a competitive team/clan to play scrims/pcs with and perhaps cups, depending on.
    Goal at the moment is to have a better teamplay experience on a higher setting then public play can provide.
    Intention to improve during matches, as compared to many comp players, I still suck.
    Looking for a friendly, funny but semi serious team. Humors ok, but respect needed.
    Hate pub stompings. (although I understand stuff like random, forces folk to join some teams)

I do well with a informative group/commander atleast untill I picked up the differences between comp play & public.
    Mentoring on rookie servers 'rusts' me down from time to time, hence another reason to want some good play to mix.

I can not play thuesdays & thursdays in most cases.
    Weekends perhaps, any other day aslong as I know in advance. (a few hours is not in advance)
    Real life is a prio.

Ask away by forum PM or steam if you want to know more.
  • PenniLPenniL Join Date: 2012-05-12 Member: 151959Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited August 2013
    nick -MrPenniL-
    age 18
    skill (mid-high)
    North America
    language (english)
    microphone yes
    how to contact you steamname Manikstor90
    experience in ns: played ns1 for couple of years,
    experience in other games Ive played cs, css cs.go non competetive
    brief info about yourself (are you looking for casual fun or hardcore competitive experience, basically anything goes that tells us something about you)
    Im looking for both fun and competitive experience love ns2 gameplay
  • FlipperFlipper Join Date: 2012-08-08 Member: 155120Members
    PenniL wrote: »
    nick -MrPenniL-
    age 18
    skill (mid-high)
    North America
    language (english)
    microphone yes
    how to contact you steamname Manikstor90
    experience in ns: played ns1 for couple of years,
    experience in other games Ive played cs, css cs.go non competetive
    brief info about yourself (are you looking for casual fun or hardcore competitive experience, basically anything goes that tells us something about you)
    Im looking for both fun and competitive experience love ns2 gameplay

Your a year late for competitive NS2
  • ChlamydiaChlamydia Join Date: 2012-06-01 Member: 152844Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Chlamydia
    Age 31
    Skill (mid-high)
    England (London)
    Language (English)
    Microphone ofc
    Steamname Twistedmojito

Experience in NS2: Played 900 hours since early beta. Founded and was main commander for clan Cystitis.
    You can also see a lot of my games streamed on my Twitch channel here.

Also played (and commanded) in the UK team for the Nation's Cup.

Back from summer break and looking for a spot in a S3 team. Happy to command when required but keen to be on the field too.

Good to be back =)

• IrresoluteIrresolute Join Date: 2013-08-27 Member: 187104Members
    edited August 2013
    - Nick: Irresolute
    - Skill: Mid
    - Area: England
    - Language: English
    - Mic: Yes
    - Experience (NS2):
    About 640 hours of NS2 playtime, typically come near top on the scoreboard on either side for pub play. Not sure how my skill level will match up in competitive so I left my skill at mid. Looking for a team before the NSL signups close.

Edit:Team found
  • DystinoDystino Join Date: 2011-06-01 Member: 102057Members
    Hey my Nick is mAe and i'm a 19 year old male from Sweden (EU). I have no idea what skill i have but i'm guessing i'm around mid / high because of loads of FPS gametime, i speak swedish and good english, i also have a microphone. My steam name is F33H or you can see if you find me under the name mAe. I played abit NS the mod and i've played abit of NS2 but it sucks playing alone and it seems like an awesome competetive game and i'm all up for that. I have some experience within tournys and loads of competetive experience from all kinds of games;
    Dota 2
    CS
    StarCraft 2
    And Battlefield.

About me: I'm not really looking for the hardcore but somewhere in between medium and hardcore, i'm not a casual player so i can be online for a while. I'm joke alot but i can be serious when it needs to (i have humor) if you want to know anything else just ask me.
  • odin1985odin1985 Join Date: 2013-09-06 Member: 187884Members
    Nick: Odin1985
    skill (high, mid, low): mid improving
    EU/NA/AUS: NA
    language (english/finnish/french etc): English, spanish
    microphone: yes
    how to contact you (steam & IRC if you use it): steam id odin1985, or pm forums
    experience in ns (past ns experience, past competitive gaming experience etc): played since ns1 very addicted
    experience in other games (competitive preferably): played several games, last one is eve online competitive
    brief info about yourself (are you looking for casual fun or hardcore competitive experience, basically anything goes that tells us something about you) im look for a mix of both, a competitive experience where also is known that RL is first, some place to improve my skills and put them to use
  • ashleysmashleyashleysmashley Join Date: 2013-09-04 Member: 187787Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    nick: heart
    language: englrish
    microphone: yap
    how to contact you: "the_crisis" on steam (same avatar)
    experience in ns: ~200 hours. Sometimes I play good, sometimes I don't.
    experience in other games (competitive preferably)
    Uh, I played high masters zerg in SC2 for a while.
    Lots of competitive WoW PVP.

brief info about yourself: Just want to play more balanced games than pugs usually offer.
  • detectordetector Join Date: 2013-09-07 Member: 187984Members
    edited September 2013
    nick: D-tech
    language: english, khaaran
    microphone: si
    how to contact you: "Geniji" on steam, private message on here
    experience in ns: ~100 hours ns2. Many many hours in ns1.
    experience in other games (competitive preferably): Played thousands of hours of TF2/Garry's Mod. Hundreds of hours of CS, ghost recon online, One of the top Empires mod (NS2 without aliens) comp players.

I know I don't have a lot of hours, but I'm pretty decent at the game, and I'd love a chance playing a few matches with a team. I've about plateaued at my skill level in Pubs, and I don't think I'll learn much more without joining a team.
  • bew556bew556 USA Join Date: 2013-09-07 Member: 187957Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Nick: Neb
    Skill (high, mid, low): MID
    Language: English
    Microphone: Yes (Use it frequently)
    Experience in NS: NS: 30-40 hours | NS2: Almost 80 hours, about 40 of that just in the past month.
    Experience in other games: I prefer team play/objective style games like Red Orchestra 2, NS2, and Dota.
    Brief info about yourself: I’ve never been in a competitive clan. I’m looking for a competitive experience, something beyond the usual pub experience; which unfortunately varies so frequently in quality, but does not stop me from enjoying every minute of NS2. I have about 10-20 hours a week to dedicate to playing games. I would also be interested in playing other games, such as CS:GO, RO2, Dota, Arma3, or any other strategic, team oriented game. But I’m obviously posting here, because NS2 has my soul right now.
  • bew556bew556 USA Join Date: 2013-09-07 Member: 187957Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited September 2013
    Accidently posted twice. L-)
  • Leo KesslerLeo Kessler Join Date: 2012-11-10 Member: 169110Members
    Nick: Leo Kessler (also, GorgeTipping for the most part now)
    Skill (high, mid, low): MID - little bit rusty after a break
    Microphone: Yes (Use it frequently)
    Experience in NS: NS2 around 800 hours of pub and comp play. I was on True North where we played lots of scrims, competed in NSL season 1 NA and played with other teams from then on until taking a break for the last two months.
    Experience in other games: SC2 - low masters and some old COD2 and stuff like that.

Sort of interested in trying my hand as a comp commander, but can also play field and lerk
  • SweetNikeSweetNike Join Date: 2013-09-18 Member: 188322Members
    Nick: TeddyWant'saHug
    Skill: low
    Language: English & Norwegian
    Mic: Yes
    Contact steam, steamname: TeddyWant'saHug
    Experience in ns2: 29hours
    Experience in other games: Played in organized clans in Planetside 2 and bf3
    Brief info: I love ns2 and team play, but i don't have fun unless it's organized so i'm looking for a team. +i'm a quick learner.
  • fojlopfojlop Join Date: 2012-09-09 Member: 158777Members
    Nick: grim.
    Skill (high, mid, low): mid
    Language: English, Swedish
    Microphone: Yes
    Experience in NS: About 450 hours of pub play. Haven't had the chance to play competitive, which is why I'm looking to get into it.

I mainly play field / pressure on the marine side and skulk / gorge / fade / decent commander as alien.
  • BudlyStudlyBudlyStudly Join Date: 2013-09-19 Member: 188332Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Nick : Bud
    Skill : Mid
    North America
    Language : English
    Mic : Yeppers
    Experience in NS2 : Bought NS2 around the time it was released and have been playing on/off ever since!
    Experience in other games : Wayyy too many to list, sorry hah.
  • inffinff Join Date: 2013-09-27 Member: 188491Members
    Nick: inf
    Skill: probably low-med? aspiring to improve and fine tune ofcourse
    Language: English/Dutch
    Microphone: ofcourse
    Contact: deninf on steam, infke @ quakeirc or inf @ swiftirc
    Experience in ns: none, 50 hours of pubbing but I want a taste of the competitive scene
    Experience in other games:
    6-7 years of cod2 competitively, played almost every year for team Belgium in the clanbase nationscup and was team captain (http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=2952186).
    A few months of cod4 competitively. Made it into pre-invite with my team but the game is cancer, really.

Brief info about yourself: I quite like NS2 and I really want to try out the competitive aspect of it. Not sure if I will like it but it's always worth the shot.
  • TiresaisTiresais Join Date: 2012-11-11 Member: 169597Members, Reinforced - Gold, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Nick: Air Chief Marshall Floppy Ears
    Skill: Medium (can play v well in pub games, but often get unstuck when playing top-quality players)
    Microphone: yes
    Contact: Air Chief Marshall Floppy Ears on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023680905)
    Experience in ns: 210 hours pubbing, lots of commanding games, but no competitive play
    Experience in other games: Never played competitively, but played in clans half a decade ago in some shooters

Brief info about yourself: Love NS2 and looking for a friendly clan to play with. Not going to rip up the world, but would love to be back-up and have a good group of microphone players to play with and see how things go.