Nitpickings of the elite assault

zeqzeq Join Date: 2012-02-14 Member: 145493Members, Reinforced - Shadow
So the elite assault marine looks quite awesome, however I don't particularly like the hands. They work on the regular assault marine, but the elite assault covers up the face, leaving the only visible skin as the fingertips, which looks rather odd in my opinion. Conversely, one set of gloves I really like a lot are the female marine gloves, and I think they would look quite a bit better than what the elite assault marine currently has. The gloves are bulkier plated gloves, which cover the entirety of the hand, which seems to fit the design of the elite assault. It really is a quite minor complaint, and I have no idea how viable changing it would be, but it will continually bother me knowing it could, in my opinion, be that much better.

Comments

• NazoNazo Such Is Life in The Zone Join Date: 2010-12-16 Member: 75720Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    The Elite Assault uses the same arm/hand model as the rest of the male marines, just with a different texture

(And if you dont like how the Elite completely covers the face, just use the normal Assault)

The only problem I have with Elite Assault, is that when you take out your axe and look at the hand plate, Elite Assaults forgot to engrave their TSF logo :(
  • zeqzeq Join Date: 2012-02-14 Member: 145493Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Nazo wrote: »
    The Elite Assault uses the same arm/hand model as the rest of the male marines, just with a different texture

(And if you dont like how the Elite completely covers the face, just use the normal Assault)

The only problem I have with Elite Assault, is that when you take out your axe and look at the hand plate, Elite Assaults forgot to engrave their TSF logo :(

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I do like the face cover quite a lot, hence why I use the elite assault over the normal assault. This is really just a minor gripe about hand models that I figured I would make a thread about. I personally think it would be cooler to give them different gloves, and maybe if there are enough people who share this idea, and it isn't too much trouble to do, ti could be implemented.
    Also the different models do have slightly different hand/arm textures. This is most noticeable on the deluxe marine who has his sleeves rolled up.