Why does elite assault marine look better than black armour?

2»

Comments

• VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    NS2 already has ninjas implemented, they're on janitor duty atm. You might see those blood splatters disappearing and wonder how that happened.

The answer..nanites ninjas.

Guess how alien structures are being placed.

;)
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Captiva wrote: »
    I propose that anyone who has black armor have a spotlight aimed down at them at all times, as well as giant gold sparkly names and when they walk around every marine should automatically be forced on their knees in awe and reverence of the majesty that is before them.

And when they use a command chair it shall transform into a throne.
  • Mac1OManMac1OMan Join Date: 2004-10-29 Member: 32510Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    It's a matter of opinion...
  • MestaritonttuMestaritonttu Join Date: 2004-07-29 Member: 30229Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    Captiva wrote: »
    I propose that anyone who has black armor have a spotlight aimed down at them at all times, as well as giant gold sparkly names and when they walk around every marine should automatically be forced on their knees in awe and reverence of the majesty that is before them.

And when they use a command chair it shall transform into a throne.

Omg this needs to happen. Maybe it should have been in the "game director" donation perks. :P
  • A_PajanderA_Pajander Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11695Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Kamamura wrote: »
    I think it's only fair for players who are eligible for multiple rewards in the form of special armor to be able to display them all at once. So I propose they should be allowed to wear them all simultaneously, adding both extra protection and slow, lumbering gorge-like bulkiness. They would provide much needed variation and comical relief to the otherwise uniform TSF forces.

250px-Towering_Pillar_of_Hats.png
  • BentRingBentRing Join Date: 2003-03-04 Member: 14318Members
    But the question is would the throne be made entirely of axes or (alien) skulls?
  • 0ni0ni Join Date: 2012-08-30 Member: 156991Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    Hamlet wrote: »
    joohoo_n3d wrote: »
    the white japanese onos

Koicarponos?
    Koinos?
    Onosan?

Onii-chan of course ;)
    Yes? You called?
    Ain't no one here whiter then me.
  • fragglerfraggler Join Date: 2013-06-16 Member: 185588Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    SteveRock wrote: »
    How about we rapidly cycle through all the ones you have. So you'll just look like a spazzy blur the whole time.

Idea:
    What about an option? "Cycle all skins ON / OFF " ...
    And every time you die, you will respawn with a different skin from your list? :D