Teeth and Gore

SanCoSanCo Join Date: 2012-08-18 Member: 155744Members
Now that you've nuked old Alien Vision to oblivion I think it's time you add some cool visuals for first-person. I'd love to see blood decals that appears on teeth, tongue and horns for a few second after you land a killing blow on a marine.

A bit unrealistic maybe (you coders know what's possible and not) but extremely awesome (imo) is a small chance for getting a corpse stuck on Onos horn after a kill.

Thanks, would be so AAAAWESOME.

Comments

• AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    It's possible, and already in the game under another name
    Called parasite, and bile bomb.
    Just need to flip it from "is hit by" To "has recently killed" and change the texture to some blood instead of blackish/greenish goo for the marine.
  • ZinkeyZinkey Join Date: 2013-06-25 Member: 185694Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Im pretty sure you already get blood on skulk teeth when landing a bite already? Or have I just been imagining awesome things...
  • SanCoSanCo Join Date: 2012-08-18 Member: 155744Members
    There is decal blood effect when biting, but that doesn't stick on teeth or blood afterwards.