Gorge Plushie <3

SolarisSolaris Join Date: 2003-05-11 Member: 16213Members
DO WANT! DO WANT NAO!

IR58Tzc.jpg

Check out the video:

Comments

• SolarisSolaris Join Date: 2003-05-11 Member: 16213Members
    Keeping my fingers crossed it will have moderate shippinh & tax for us Europeans
  • SopsSops Join Date: 2003-07-03 Member: 17894Members, Constellation
    I wounder why they didn't make it with the same colors as the in game model.
  • KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Yes, please, more plushies, and free psychoanalysis vouchers, because playing this weekend is fairly nerve-wrecking, to be honest.
  • MestaritonttuMestaritonttu Join Date: 2004-07-29 Member: 30229Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    edited August 2013
    I'm sorry to be this person but it lacks personality. xL And details are a little scarce.

Edit: I think the shape is good, just that the eyes need to look more ADOWABLE and I'd much prefer the game color scheme :P (ORANGE BELLY IS A MUST!)
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    The most adorable thing I've ever seen. But why is it so purple?
  • UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos
    I'm sorry to be this person but it lacks personality. xL And details are a little scarce.

Edit: I think the shape is good, just that the eyes need to look more ADOWABLE and I'd much prefer the game color scheme :P (ORANGE BELLY IS A MUST!)

It's a plush product, there are rules. You can't do whatever you want like that. Because it cost more if the model is more complex and also for regulations. This one is already a complex one.
  • SopsSops Join Date: 2003-07-03 Member: 17894Members, Constellation
    Keeping a closer to game color scheme wouldn't add complexity.
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    NEEDS BIG CUTE EYES
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    Look at the Gorge's color:

Gorge_barf.gif

Do you think they make plushie felt in that color? Unlikely. For manufacturing purposes they probably have to pick from a small set of fairly common colors.
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    edited August 2013
    just wondering in the video why does it look like there's a lot of blur, is that because the camera is recording in a low framerate? actually makes me kind of dizzy when they go panning it

also red dog skipped the behemoth booth! they have battleblock theater which is probably a really awesome game that is unlikely to come to pc :{
  • GlassesGlasses Join Date: 2010-01-11 Member: 70056Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    I usually don't care about plushies or action figures but that gorge plushie looks sweet. Me want it.
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Yeah, we had very limited color options to choose from for that material, so this was the closest. Though the yellow of the belly was going to be changed to more of an orange if we went into full production on these. Also, in regards to the details, we are very limited with what they can do in that regard as well.
  • MestaritonttuMestaritonttu Join Date: 2004-07-29 Member: 30229Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    edited September 2013
    Well, orange belly already helps alot.

Edit: I would just prefer all the colors darker. Adult plushies are dark lol!

...I guess the eye selection can be pretty limited.
  • SolarisSolaris Join Date: 2003-05-11 Member: 16213Members
    Given the limitations I really like how it turned out. Orange belly would be awesome though