WHY DO WE CRASH , WITH THE UPDATES AND YOU WANT MORE $$ FOR THIS !!???

benoveerbenoveer Join Date: 2013-04-23 Member: 184950Members, Reinforced - Supporter
NOW I JUST CRASH WITH NO WARNING, AND NO ONE HAS GOTTEN BACK TO ME ON WHY, I HAVE SENT EMAIL, WITH THE FILE, AND STILL NO HELP, WHEN WILL WE GET HELP ???????

Comments

• DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    breathe..breathe...
    They probably have loads of mail as its a rookie weekend.

if you dont mind making some info public you can throw it in this topic. At times the community has swell ideas & many PTs have seem many issues.
  • benoveerbenoveer Join Date: 2013-04-23 Member: 184950Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    have do that before this weekend started, its been a problem since the update, the should STOP " ongoing NS2 development! Join the Reinforcement Program" and go back to what they had, it was fine
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    benoveer,

The post you made earlier contained no data which would let us help you.

If you would be so kind as to post your tech support zip here we can probably get you running.

If you don't there is not a lot i can offer you in terms of help.

• benoveerbenoveer Join Date: 2013-04-23 Member: 184950Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    i have emailed it twice to u guys
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    Since the time that you ran that last there has been an update to the game. can you please try version 254 na dsee if it fixes your issue?

To clarify, I don't get email sent to tech support since I do not work for UWE. This makes it difficult to respond to said email.

• MuckyMcFlyMuckyMcFly Join Date: 2012-03-19 Member: 148982Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    Every single game I get crashes. Submitted report after report. Unacceptable guys.
    Been playing 254 and no difference