I'm very proud of Reinforcement Program.

2»

Comments

• Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I really hope that they raise a good amount of money, although I think the full 550 million is a tad unrealistic. Did my part and got the shadow pack - I figured I owed UWE something, especially after receiving the game as a gift. You guys have provided me with quite a lot of enjoyment and entertainment over the past months, and I'm happy to do what I can to help the cause.

Plus those new skins are pretty sweet. I can't wait for the shadow skulk and elite marine. Does anyone else think the gold/diamond shoulder decal is cooler than the shadow one though?
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    I really hope that they raise a good amount of money, although I think the full 550 million is a tad unrealistic.

Yes, that's why they only go for 550 thousand
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I really hope that they raise a good amount of money, although I think the full 550 million is a tad unrealistic.

lol, am I really that tired right now
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver

lol, am I really that tired right now

:D
  • FarrenFarren Join Date: 2005-03-13 Member: 45065Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Did anyone see the Onos badge before it got bought out? How much did it cost? (I really just want to know if I missed out or if I simply could not afford it. I'm hoping the latter, since I'd hate ot find out I could have given UWE more money but can't due to restrictions on the number of supporters.)
    The Onos badge cost $333
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    In for the shadow one. :)
    (sssh, I didnt enter my forum id.. my precious constelli icon) :P
  • AdolfinAdolfin Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183958Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Even tho I disagree with a few of the changes to the game and its balance/mechanics its a lovely game with some lovely people playing it.
    All this happened because of UWE so they deserve more cred and of course; Moneyssss!

Cheers!
  • Lefty_GunsLefty_Guns Join Date: 2005-02-27 Member: 42683Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    You guys should've made more Onos levels available. I totally wanted one =(
  • GlassesGlasses Join Date: 2010-01-11 Member: 70056Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    Waiting for some greens to appear in my wallet.
  • inveigleinveigle Join Date: 2004-01-07 Member: 25117Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Shadow tier for me. I am pleased that I am able to assist and acquire such fantastic bonuses. I have been playing since NS1 was in Beta. Thank you for all the years of enjoyment. There is truly no other game and community quite like Natural Selection.
  • WalsaWalsa Join Date: 2011-06-28 Member: 106813Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I wish UWE the best luck!!!!!!

Dont they stack one over the other?

• KungFuDiscoMonkeyKungFuDiscoMonkey Creator of ns_altair 日本福岡県 Join Date: 2003-03-15 Member: 14555Members, NS1 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos
    Martigen wrote: »
    Zaggy wrote: »
    Onos badge!
    *High-fives*

*More high-fives*

And I've not even played NS2 that much, but I really like what UWE has created, both with NS1 and NS2 and I look forward to seeing where they go.
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    Walsa wrote: »
    I wish UWE the best luck!!!!!!

Dont they stack one over the other?

Dont know. if they do I will ask a mod/dev later with pretty pleases to gimme both.
    But I assume its 1.

• w0dk4w0dk4 Join Date: 2008-04-22 Member: 64129Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited August 2013
    Well, here is a test.

/nope, apparently they dont stack :(
  • rantologyrantology Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143750Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    it's a forum limitation that only one of your badges can show at a time (which I assume is your most recent badge, from my experience).

Hopefully they can fix that at some point. :s
  • DogbiteDogbite Join Date: 2004-03-14 Member: 27329Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I played the heck out of NS1 and never donated to the Consti program, so I decided to donate this time around. Another Shadow level for you. Real life has severely cut in to my NS2 play time, but I still wish UWE the best.
  • BluePhishBluePhish Join Date: 2003-12-14 Member: 24364Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    its shadow braaaa!!!
  • fleetcommandfleetcommand Hungary Join Date: 2010-05-20 Member: 71809Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Gold, Subnautica Playtester
    This is an awesome thread. Hope to be able to join in with some badge in a week or two :)
  • @Korpisoturi@@Korpisoturi@ Join Date: 2010-07-17 Member: 72509Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow
    I think that the shadow's shoulder decal looks way cooler than the diamond/gold shoulder decal!
    Any of these skin/decal things available yet?
  • Scorpion9908Scorpion9908 Australia Join Date: 2013-07-29 Member: 186445Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    51k now doing good :D
  • PaLaGiPaLaGi Join Date: 2008-01-03 Member: 63331Members, Constellation
    I'm only donating if I get nude pics of the female marine.
  • JCDJCD Join Date: 2005-01-07 Member: 33150Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Too bad that there are not much other steps going from 75 to 333 and then to 8k is a little steep.
  • XaoXao Join Date: 2012-12-12 Member: 174840Members
    Exclusive taunt that's already in game on the female marine? wat?

How many people would pay for the "You're squad 5" sound back over some random aliens quote...
    PaLaGi wrote: »

*grabs popcorn and waits for mods*
  • AngeluszAngelusz Harmonic entropist Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18072Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester

And what are you hoping for us to do then? He can dream all he wants. :)
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    Angelusz wrote: »

And what are you hoping for us to do then? He can dream all he wants. :)

I vote for posters with scantily clad marines in the secret rooms in maps!

@PaLaGi
    This is the internet, I'm sure somewhere, there already are nude pics of ns female marines.