YUS! My fade vortex idea made it in!

IdlerayIdleray Join Date: 2012-10-04 Member: 161464Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited August 2013 in NS2 General Discussion
Ok, so if you hate the new implementation for vortex you can blame me too. The Google Moderator from earlier this year has been closed, so I cannot provide proof.

My confidence boosted, I am writing a game designer resume to UWE as we speak.

Comments

• McBernsMcBerns Join Date: 2013-08-04 Member: 186563Members
    Props to you kiddo. Maybe you'll become a great game designer some day.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited August 2013
    McBerns wrote: »
    Props to you kiddo. Maybe you'll become a great game designer some day.
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    I was happy to see that an idea I posted made it into the build (the new khamm ability to spawn an infestation-spreading structure anywhere on the map (to break seiges)) - While I'm dubious as to whether it was my personal suggestion that put that ball rolling, I'm glad to see the devs are on the same page as me 8)
  • amoralamoral Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177250Members
    my kindergarten teacher used to say, "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

so, I will refrain. from. saying. anything.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Literally only a few days before this patch I stated that the ability to jump with a jp would help with low fuel.

These guys are quick, aren't they?
    i'm honestly not sure if people agree with my implied statement, or agree with me shutting up?
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    amoral wrote: »
    i'm honestly not sure if people agree with my implied statement, or agree with me shutting up?

Well, why. There was only one post between your two posts - mine, and I didn't even address yours.

8-|

Well, why. There was only one post between your two posts - mine, and I didn't even address yours.

8-|

my post has 3 agrees, that i'm entirely unsure of how to interpret.
  • 1dominator11dominator1 Join Date: 2010-11-19 Member: 75011Members
    my kindergarten teacher used to say, "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

And even at so simple a task YOU HAVE FAILED!

And even at so simple a task YOU HAVE FAILED!

:) neutral tone counts as saying nothing.

8-|

Oh, well, in this case... I could add a disagree to even things out?
  • BentRingBentRing Join Date: 2003-03-04 Member: 14318Members

8-|

Oh, well, in this case... I could add a disagree to even things out?

No.

As to vortex, I'm personally just hoping to see one somehow get stuck in the map like the original blink did.
  • SanCoSanCo Join Date: 2012-08-18 Member: 155744Members

yes.
    SanCo wrote: »

yes.

usedthat one myself recently, then started wondering about it's appropriate usage, apparently it's generally used in a grammatically appropriate context, ie. in response to a query about preference for choice a or choice b.

would you like Chinese or Korean takeout?
    yes, I would like Chinese or Korean takeout.

yay.
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    *says nothing*
    Mouse wrote: »
    *says nothing*

:)